Assistance needed regarding a security question problem

softmining1

Question

Good day to the Fiverr community,

I trust you are all in good health.

I'm encountering an issue with my Fiverr account and it's a big one. I forgot the answer to my security question, leading to the temporary suspension of my account. I've exhausted all potential answers that come to mind and contacted Fiverr Customer Support. However, their response was that they are unable to assist me without the correct answer.

This is quite stressful for me since I depend on Fiverr to run my business which also takes care of my family. I have been working on Fiverr since 2016 and it is disheartening to see my account being locked because of one security question that slipped my mind.

My account back is a puzzle of different pieces— some of which might not be easily identifiable. Let me know if you have any advice on how to solve this problem or other ways to verify my identity so that I can get those missing fragments.  
Aamir

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

9 hours ago, softmining1 said:

Good day to the Fiverr community,

I trust you are all in good health.

I'm encountering an issue with my Fiverr account and it's a big one. I forgot the answer to my security question, leading to the temporary suspension of my account. I've exhausted all potential answers that come to mind and contacted Fiverr Customer Support. However, their response was that they are unable to assist me without the correct answer.

This is quite stressful for me since I depend on Fiverr to run my business which also takes care of my family. I have been working on Fiverr since 2016 and it is disheartening to see my account being locked because of one security question that slipped my mind.

My account back is a puzzle of different pieces— some of which might not be easily identifiable. Let me know if you have any advice on how to solve this problem or other ways to verify my identity so that I can get those missing fragments.  
Aamir

Yoy may consider to reach out to Fiverr Support "support@fiverr.com".

• Like 1

On 7/20/2024 at 9:49 AM, navid_zafar said:

Yoy may consider to reach out to Fiverr Support "support@fiverr.com".

Thank you for the suggestion. I have already reached out to Fiverr Support at "support@fiverr.com" multiple times, but they have not been able to help me resolve this issue. They insist on the correct answer to the security question, which I unfortunately do not remember.

If anyone has any other advice or alternative solutions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Best regards,
Aamir

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, softmining1 said:

If anyone has any other advice or alternative solutions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Unfortunately, there is no alternative. The only solution for you is to remember the answer of your security question.

• Like 1