Level 1 is at risk

umarjamil426

Question

Hello
I hope you all are doing well
I am a front-end developer and providing services on Fiverr for the last 3 to 4 months. I have completed 11 orders with only one 4-star rating and 10 with 5-star ratings.

Yesterday I got promoted to level 1 and today I received the notification that my level 1 status is at risk due to a success score decreased to 4.

The main cause is effective communication. I am sending updates about the order regularly during the order and also write explanations when I submit the order, like what is in the zip folder.

My question is how can I improve more?

Thank you 
Best Regards,
Umar Jamil

• Like 2

7 answers to this question

Success score of 4 is not a good sign.

Irrespective of your seller level, focus on providing better service and communication to the buyers. Low SS will diminish your gig's visibility completely from the search results. 

• Like 1
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Success score of 4 is not a good sign.

Irrespective of your seller level, focus on providing better service and communication to the buyers. Low SS will diminish your gig's visibility completely from the search results. 

But every buyer is giving me 5-star positive ratings and some of them are even giving me tips for my best work.

23 hours ago, umarjamil426 said:

But every buyer is giving me 5-star positive ratings

A Buyer can also make a private rating that's not visible to you, probably this is why!

Good luck to you.

Hi Umar Jamil,

Congratulations on reaching Level 1 on Fiverr! It's great to hear about your progress and the positive feedback you've received so far.

Regarding your concern about your success score decreasing, effective communication is indeed crucial.

Keep up the good work, and I'm sure you'll be able to maintain and even improve your Level 1 status. Best of luck!