how can i rank my gig can anyone give some idea ?

1 hour ago, numanahmedla222 said:

gig ranking?

Hi there.

Ranking on Fiverr depends mainly on your gig quality. It is not like google or any other search engine but Fiverr has its own algorithm. Fiverr will compare your gig with the existed gigs in your niche. If yours is better, it will be in Fiverr search. New gig will get a temporary boost. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Yeah, your ranking on Fiver depends on how good you are. You won't be able to give it a boost like on Google SEO.
Talking about Google SEO, it's changing all the time. If you have a website, it's better to have someone do the SEO for you. I work with seoality and my site has a steady growth every month because they know exactly what my site needs.

Edited by linbeardy
  • Like 1

You'll find a variety of opinions here. Some will share forum links that might be helpful, and some experienced members might highlight competition by posting screenshots of that service in your field, which could leave you feeling confused or discouraged.

It's better to search the forum for the specific information you need. You'll find answers to nearly all types of questions. Identify the most useful ones, summarize them, and you’ll discover some valuable insights. From there, you can choose and apply what seems best to you.

Good luck 👍

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 2

7 hours ago, nionkhan2020 said:

and some experienced members might highlight competition by posting screenshots of that service in your field, which could leave you feeling confused or discouraged.

I don't intend to give this seller false hope. He wants to be on the first page of search results. There is only room for 48 gigs on the first page.

image.png.eb29400bbc7b58b22fdc500a536749bf.png

There are 12K+ similar services to his gigs available. Many sellers have already proven something on Fiverr and have received orders. The OP has not sold anything yet.

So here you can see via this meme what the competition does with such a seller:

Competition 03.png

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1