Where is my targeted Clint ?

4 hours ago, michmikaia said:

Fiverr is not Google or any other Search Engine.

Fiverr uses a search engine though. And they read up on articles that Google had written about search

eg. in their youtube video about "Shifting Fiver Search into Deep Learning" they said "The first article I will present is a very famous article by Google,
called Wide and Deep Learning for Recommender Systems. It was published in 2016, I think.".

And near the end of that video they said "And we decided to go with TensorFlow Ranking...." (not sure if they're actually using it on the live system though now or if it was just part of a research thing Fiverr did).

In a previous interview a long time ago (2017 transcript, Software Engineering Daily with Fiverr's CTO) they'd said:

We didn’t build a search engine entirely from scratch, but we’re leveraging solar [solr]
and elastic and using them in a way that is slightly different than other companies. Our search
leverage large amount of features beyond relevancy in order to have better performing ranking.

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Solr and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elasticsearch

Elasticsearch is a search engine

So they have a type of search engine that they're using.

And it will take things from things like the gig title, gig description, search tags, etc. Where the gig title is probably the most important text part it looks at. I think the seller's level and also whether they are Pro not will also help in determining search rank/position shown to a particular user (with the higher levels likely having a lot more chance to get seen at the 1st page).

Also in Fiverr's very recent video ("How to make AI your business partner webinar") they talked about their (current) ranking system saying:

And regarding search, so AI helps with search.
We use models inside our ranking system in Fiverr.
So when you search something or go into any subcategory page, we have rankers that run on top of the results that come from the query. And we rank them personally.
We have some personalization algorithms there that get the list of the services, the gigs that are returned,
and the user that is now active, they're creating vectors and using that to enhance the personalization experience.
There is actually something that I noticed is working on right now is using more contextual search.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, mahi1nsarkar said:

But how is it possible??

I have 24 gigs on page 1. And Fiverr is showing 2 of my gigs in the “Quick delivery, top-quality” list.

1 gig on page 2.

1 gig on page 3.

This is without using SEO. Fiverr is not Google.

image.png.022c5a144571d74b4ddf56a93f154e22.png

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Fiverr uses a search engine though. And they read up on articles that Google had written about search

eg. in their youtube video about "Shifting Fiver Search into Deep Learning" they said "The first article I will present is a very famous article by Google,
called Wide and Deep Learning for Recommender Systems. It was published in 2016, I think.".

And near the end of that video they said "And we decided to go with TensorFlow Ranking...." (not sure if they're actually using it on the live system though now or if it was just part of a research thing Fiverr did).

In a previous interview a long time ago (2017 transcript, Software Engineering Daily with Fiverr's CTO) they'd said:

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Solr and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elasticsearch

So they have a type of search engine that they're using.

And it will take things from things like the gig title, gig description, search tags, etc. Where the gig title is probably the most important text part it looks at. I think the seller's level and also whether they are Pro not will also help in determining search rank/position shown to a particular user (with the higher levels likely having a lot more chance to get seen at the 1st page).

Also in Fiverr's very recent video ("How to make AI your business partner webinar") they talked about their (current) ranking system saying:

I haven't made myself clear on my comment above. But what I meant to @mahi1nsarkarcomment is that Fiverr search is not totally similar to Google search or any other Search Engine. Most of people, when they talked about SEO, they refer to Google SEO. Maybe there are some similarities, but Fiverr Search Engine is quite different.

But you are right, Fiverr has its own search engine and its own algorithm. 2 years ago, maybe, we still have this kind of "SEO thing" below gig title which we can add some keywords. Here, on Fiverr, it depends mainly on the quality of our services. One bad private review, and everything is upside down.

Edited by michmikaia
Make clearer.
  • Like 2
  • Up 4

How to promote my web development skill in fiverr ?

Hello, I am Mahin Sarkar, a new seller on Fiverr. I need help on how to get my fast order and how to promote my skill on Fiverr. Its very challenging for me to stick around this place without work. I need Clint to communicate my services.

• Like 4

Frequently asked questions are important because they tell prospective buyers information about your services that may not fit the number of words allowed in your gig description. For example, I tell my buyers what I consider a revision to entail and the types of documents I accept to proofread. 

• Like 4
  • Up 2

You Have skill easy to making success or Get success's very difficult ?

Hello i am Mahin Sarkar, I am new here and need some help  or tips. How am I making success in Fiverr? I am a web developer with some basic skills, but how do I find my target client and who will give me projects? almost 15 days, 16–18 hours i am stuck around in fiverr but no have any result. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mahi1nsarkar said:

and need some help  or tips.

Sorry, but I immediately saw that your Fiverr profile is full of untruths.
Your profile is made up of lies that only serve to lure innocent buyers.

A few months ago, I decided not to offer help to these types of sellers. Find out for yourself.

Here you see 2 examples of what I am talking about. I am not wasting my time to list up all the rest. I see this immediately, and buyers see this and the rest too. This scares them off and that's why they look for another "honest" seller.

image.png.a20d79f89e753c26b8fab2e800223f11.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Up 1

56 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

A few months ago, I decided not to offer help to these types of sellers. Find out for yourself.

Here you see 2 examples of what I am talking about. I am not wasting my time to list up all the rest. I see this immediately, and buyers see this and the rest too. This scares them off and that's why they look for another "honest" seller.

This might be this kind of tips from some Youtube videos, which suggest new sellers to put "expert" everywhere. Expert with basic skills. 🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Hi, 

You know frequently asked questions define the questions that are commonly asked. I believe there are some common questions that are asked by your clients/buyers mostly.

You can previously answer those questions in detail then clients/buyers will be informed.

Benefits of FAQs:

• Improve gig visitor experience
  • Establish trust & expert reputation
  • Help buying decision
  • Additional details of your service

Best wishes! 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I am really glad you caught my mistakes. Many thanks to you. I have improved myself again. 

• Like 2

Which Is the best social media platform where i Promote my gig ?

Hello everyone, I am Mahin Sarkar, a WordPress web developer . I need some tips to promote my skills on social media. Which is the best social media where I can promote my skills and get orders? 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

58 minutes ago, mahi1nsarkar said:

I have improved myself again. 

No, you haven't.
You just adjusted your texts.

You will soon realise that Fiverr and the buyers are going to penalise you if you do not meet the qualities you describe on your account and in your gigs. 

By the way, another reputed seller already pointed out to you yesterday that you have fabricated your skills and experience.

image.png.293bd086b99be17ff8811d911e1b49e7.png

• Like 4