Sad matter

I am deeply disappointed with the recent experience I had with Fiverr .. Without any provided reason, my account was suddenly blocked, which has significantly impacted my ability to continue my work on three ongoing projects.

I have made payments totaling 500€ through the platform for these projects, and I have always adhered to all the rules and guidelines set forth by the company. The sudden blocking of my account has caused considerable disruption and inconvenience.

I kindly request a prompt review and I respectfully request a full refund of the 500€ I have paid. I trust that this matter will be handled with the utmost urgency and professionalism.

• Like 2

Hi @inan99905, your account is active. If you're referring to another account, it wouldn't be blocked without any reason as having multiple accounts is a severe violation of our Terms of Service, and this account will get blocked, too. Let me mention that creating multiple tickets on the same issue won't get it resolved faster, so they'll be closed and merged into one, and for any further communication with our Customer Support team, please respond through an existing ticket rather than opening a new one. Good luck 🍀

• Like 2