Everyone help me I don't know what to do

web_clwon

Question

I have been working with wordpress for a few years on fiber and have completed 5 or 6 jobs since then I have not been getting any work for 6 months. I am going now I have another skrill to work on digital marketing now can I work from this profile by changing all the information I want my profile to be a digital marketer  I can do digital marketing with this profile. If I setup everything as digital marketing profile, will there be any problem with my profile?

Please everyone help me what should I do? 😢 

• Like 15
  • Haha 1

13 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

So you were a website designer that was unable to get orders due to poor digital marketing.  Now you want to give that up to be a digital marketer? 

And you don't see the irony of that ? 😕

Edited by breals
  • Like 10
  • Haha 6

2 minutes ago, breals said:

So you were a website designer that was unable to get orders due to poor digital marketing.  Now you want to give that up to be a digital marketer? 

And you don't see the irony of that  😕

Sir will there be any problem if i setup my profile as digital marketer? now my profile is setup as wordpress developer

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, web_clwon said:

Sir will there be any problem if i setup my profile as digital marketer? now my profile is setup as wordpress developer

If you couldn't market your own gig! how can you suddenly become a digital marketer?  You're only fooling yourself.

But to answer your question, you can pause your current gigs, and create new digital marketing ones.  You can also change your profile description. 

But...  Based on what I have seen of your profile, and what you have written above, I suggest you spend more time learning than creating new gigs with little or no experience. 

• Like 12
  • Up 5
  • Support 1

12 hours ago, web_clwon said:

I am going now I have another skrill to work on digital marketing

Transitioning completely to a new field without experience could leave you without orders there too. Try to focus on your WordPress gigs and market yourself.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

On 7/25/2024 at 5:34 AM, saadkhalid_123 said:

I have missing balance in my account and fiver team is not responding at all. Now where is the remainibg amount fiver team.

I keep track of everything in an excel file.
About 3 years ago someone reported on the forum that not all his earnings were in his "earnings" list. Then I decided to list my own earnings after each delivered order and check if the amount of the delivered order actually ends up in the "earnings" list.
More than a year later I detected that a "custom extra (of $10)" was missing. And much later a complete order of $170 order was missing.

You have to contact customer support about this and keep insisting. Show the proof of your orders. In my case it took a long time, but eventually I got the missing amounts back.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

On 7/6/2024 at 6:15 PM, web_clwon said:

I have been working with wordpress for a few years on fiber and have completed 5 or 6 jobs since then I have not been getting any work for 6 months. I am going now I have another skrill to work on digital marketing now can I work from this profile by changing all the information I want my profile to be a digital marketer  I can do digital marketing with this profile. If I setup everything as digital marketing profile, will there be any problem with my profile?

To be honest, no matter what you learn you won't get orders for long term until you find the gap in the market based on the industry you are working with 

On 7/6/2024 at 8:15 PM, web_clwon said:

DO proper Marketing on Social Media