Experts Attention Needed....

sardaribadali

Continue with your existing Fiverr account. Deleting and starting over can erase your history and credibility.

Instead, update your gig descriptions, thumbnails, and keywords. Request feedback from past clients, encourage positive reviews, and address any issues in your profile. Promote your services on social media and use Fiverr's promoted gigs feature to boost visibility. Persistence and continuous improvement will attract new clients.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 7/4/2024 at 10:41 PM, breals said:

And this @ana_tomy

The OP can not state they are 'Fiverr's choice' as these results fluxutate between freelancers based on search terms.  

I have even reported a few gigs in the past, where they claim to PRO, TOP RATED, 5 STAR SELLER or Fiverr's CHOICE!!

So many even use Fiverr's logo manipulatively with text to appear as Fiverr's recommended seller. 🙄 

With all the tech at Fiverr's disposal, I wonder why all these practices go undetected??

• Like 2
  • Up 1

On 7/4/2024 at 7:17 PM, sardaribadali said:

Hi my fiverr seller profile is demoted from level 2 to new seller and my success score is not improving still no new clients are coming what should i do should i delete my account and make a fresh start or i continue with the existing account. Please Help

It was strange to hear such bad news. Dear sir does it really happens? You should have been demoted to level 1 not the new Seller.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

I have even reported a few gigs in the past, where they claim to PRO, TOP RATED, 5 STAR SELLER or Fiverr's CHOICE!!

So many even use Fiverr's logo manipulatively with text to appear as Fiverr's recommended seller. 🙄 

With all the tech at Fiverr's disposal, I wonder why all these practices go undetected??

Exactly i have also observed such sellers who use the logo and design in a way to look like Fiverr's choice or top  rated sellers.

• Like 2