GIG image

masud_kari

2 hours ago, masud_kari said:

How can I prepare accurate gig images for bookkeeping and accounting?

You can use Canva, photoshop to design a perfect gig image and there is lot's of design who offer gig image design service you can hire them too

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, masud_kari said:

I am new seller in the Fiverr. I want to success in this market place. I built up my career here. So, how to manage and atay in here?

I see no other way but we have to try and trust in Allah 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, masud_kari said:

To attract buyers on Fiverr, you need to optimize your gig and profile, provide excellent service, and actively market your offerings. Here are some key steps to help you get buyers on Fiverr:
1. Create a Compelling Profile

Profile Picture: Use a professional and friendly profile picture.
    Profile Description: Write a clear and concise description of your skills, experience, and what you offer.
    Professionalism: Ensure your profile reflects professionalism and reliability.

2. Optimize Your Gigs

Catchy Title: Use clear and keyword-rich titles that describe your services.
    Detailed Description: Provide a thorough description of your services, including what is included, what sets you apart, and any specific details that buyers need to know.
    Relevant Tags: Use relevant tags to help buyers find your gig when they search for related services.
    High-Quality Images and Videos: Include high-quality images and, if possible, a video explaining your services.
    Packages: Different packages (Basic, Standard, Premium) to cater to buyer needs and budgets.

3. Set Competitive Prices

Research Competitors: Look at what others in your niche charge and set competitive prices, especially when starting.
    Value for Money: Ensure that your prices reflect the value you provide, but also consider offering introductory rates to build your initial client base.

4. Offer Excellent Customer Service

Communication: Respond promptly and politely to inquiries and messages.
    Deliver on Time: Always deliver your work on or before the deadline.
    Exceed Expectations: Go the extra mile to exceed client expectations, which can lead to positive reviews and repeat business.

5. Promote Your Gigs

Social Media: Share your Fiverr gigs on your social media platforms to reach a wider audience.
    Networking: Join online communities and forums related to your niche and subtly promote your services.
    SEO: Use search engine optimization techniques to help your gigs rank higher in Fiverr's search results.

6. Gather Positive Reviews

Quality Work: Deliver high-quality work consistently to earn positive reviews.
    Request Feedback: Politely ask satisfied clients to leave a review, but never pressure them.

7. Update and Refine

Regular Updates: Regularly update your gig descriptions, images, and prices to keep them current and attractive.
    A/B Testing: Experiment with different titles, descriptions, and prices to see what works best.

8. Utilize Fiverr Analytics

Performance Tracking: Use Fiverr’s analytics tools to track the performance of your gigs.
    Adjust Strategies: Based on the analytics, adjust your strategies to improve visibility and attract more buyers.

By following these steps and consistently delivering quality work, you can increase your chances of attracting buyers on Fiverr.

Posting ChatGPT spam will NOT help you here!!

• Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• masud_kari changed the title to What is the gig optimization and SEO?
On 7/10/2024 at 4:17 AM, mahi1nsarkar said:

I see no other way but we have to try and trust in Allah 

I am sure this will not work. 

It would be better to follow the countless advice you have received from reputed sellers. But apparently, you prefer to ignore all advice.

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1