I'm new seller on fiverr for past 3 months and didn't get single order

42 minutes ago, ahmed_wordpres1 said:

I'm new seller on fiverr for past 3 months and didn't get single order, I need your help to came out of this situation what should I do.
https://www.fiverr.com/s/5r0qL9E

I remember it took me 4 months to get my first order. I think your GIG is fine.
Maybe you should consider lowering your prices as low as possible to get some reviews.
In the beginning, you should work more for reviews than for money.
After you have some good reviews and the number of impressions is increasing, you will gradually increase the prices.
I did a lot of jobs for $5 when I started getting orders.

just my humble opinion

• Like 3

3 hours ago, maia_videos said:

I remember it took me 4 months to get my first order. I think your GIG is fine.
Maybe you should consider lowering your prices as low as possible to get some reviews.
In the beginning, you should work more for reviews than for money.
After you have some good reviews and the number of impressions is increasing, you will gradually increase the prices.
I did a lot of jobs for $5 when I started getting orders.

just my humble opinion

Thank you so much for your kind opinion, I will apply these step by step, hope this will work for me.

• Like 3

@ahmed_wordpres1, your gig images look okay, but it would be better to have your image on them instead of some random man's. That would create more trust between you and your prospective clients. 

However, your most significant issue is ⬇️ that there are 62,736 other gigs on Fiverr created by new sellers.  

Screenshot2024-06-25at12_21_01PM.png.91c68b29f463c2f773e1a5453f751de5.png

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, mallickk007 said:

Don't let the initial silence discourage you! The world of Fiverr is bustling with opportunity, and it takes time for your talents to be discovered. Think of it like planting a seed - you've laid the groundwork with your profile and gigs, now nurture it with continued optimization and maybe even a sprinkle of social media promotion. The right clients are out there, searching for exactly what you offer. Stay focused, hone your craft, and keep your profile sparkling fresh. Soon, those crickets will be replaced by the exciting chirps of new orders coming your way!

Chat GPT wrote a rather poetic response for you. It is too bad your response is a bunch of rubbish and will not help @ahmed_wordpres1 in the least. If your advice were true, then after working on Fiverr for three years, you would have had at least one review/order to show for the time you have spent here. So, either give some constructive advice or stop posting Chat GPT useless suggestions. 

• Like 3
  • Up 2

9 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Chat GPT wrote a rather poetic response for you. It is too bad your response is a bunch of rubbish and will not help @ahmed_wordpres1 in the least. If your advice were true, then after working on Fiverr for three years, you would have had at least one review/order to show for the time you have spent here. So, either give some constructive advice or stop posting Chat GPT useless suggestions. 

@vickiespencer How can you find people's seller profiles here on the forum? I can only see the forum profile. It would be good to know to check who is true and who is not

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, maia_videos said:

How can you find people's seller profiles here on the forum?

1. Go to their profile page.

2. Highlight their username. 

3. Copy it.

4. Then I go to whatever page I have open on the main Fiverr platform. 

5. Erase everything except for Screenshot2024-06-25at4_54_36PM.png.5acc3467083945c49b33e211c3c8de01.png

6. Paste their user name after the (/).

You are welcome. 😊 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

@ahmed_wordpres1, your gig images look okay, but it would be better to have your image on them instead of some random man's. That would create more trust between you and your prospective clients. 

However, your most significant issue is ⬇️ that there are 62,736 other gigs on Fiverr created by new sellers.  

Screenshot2024-06-25at12_21_01PM.png.91c68b29f463c2f773e1a5453f751de5.png

Thanks for your kind reply, I think you are right but I also used some keywords that has low competition.

15 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

If you have a bakery and you mix salt and sugar to make cakes, you should know that your cakes aren't going to sell, right?

let me explain my point, I have used low competition keywords to get first order faster, the low competition keywords are those where not much order and not much gigs are there, but they still getting some orders for that keyword, My opinion was to rank first on low competition keywords get some orders and then rank on high competition keywords that's why I used both in my gig.
But this is not working for me, is there anything else I can do for better rank?
Your opinion is very helpful for me. Thank you