Getting clients with bad grammar

dennisgyamfi

Hi,

I've been on Fiverr for some years now, mostly as a buyer, but now seriously considering offering web design services. And that's what brings me to the forum, to find out as much as I need to know. But I have an observation. Many of the sellers complaining of getting clients often have a very poor grasp of the English Language. And it makes sense; the buyers use the bad grammar as a sign of bad communication, and therefore a bad service experience. Now is there a way Fiverr can help? Admin, can you provide some kind of AI feature that assists with little grammar difficulties?

By the way, I pray I don't come here complaining about getting my buyers in the coming days. Good to be here.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, dennisgyamfi said:

Hi,

I've been on Fiverr for some years now, mostly as a buyer, but now seriously considering offering web design services. And that's what brings me to the forum, to find out as much as I need to know. But I have an observation. Many of the sellers complaining of getting clients often have a very poor grasp of the English Language. And it makes sense; the buyers use the bad grammar as a sign of bad communication, and therefore a bad service experience. Now is there a way Fiverr can help? Admin, can you provide some kind of AI feature that assists with little grammar difficulties?

By the way, I pray I don't come here complaining about getting my buyers in the coming days. Good to be here.

Wow

That's interesting, this is something new for Fiverr support team

• Like 2