Does anyone have any advice on how to increase gig impressions?

Hello @seo_tecnology and welcome to Fiverr Forum!

Congratulations on starting your freelancing journey on Fiverr! If you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

The Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

Good luck! 🍀 

• Like 3

• Lena locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/16/2024 at 5:02 AM, seo_tecnology said:

Will there be any problem if I open my Fiverr profile with another ID card and use my image? 

You mean second Fiverr account? If yes, then unfortunately you cannot create a 2nd account as it's a violation of TOS. Avoid it,

Kindly read TOS again: 

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service 

(Read: Abuse and Spam > Multiple Accounts) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

You mean second Fiverr account? If yes, then unfortunately you cannot create a 2nd account as it's a violation of TOS. Avoid it,

Kindly read TOS again: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service (Read Abuse and Spam > Multiple Accounts)

No mam I don't have any second account, I mean I am creating a fiver account with my elder sister's ID card, and keep that account with my picture and name, my sister's information is not given.
So I want to know whether I will have any problem with this account or not?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, seo_tecnology said:

I mean I am creating a fiver account with my elder sister's ID card, and keep that account with my picture and name, my sister's information is not given.

That is called IMPERSONATION. 

It is not about 'will there by any problem or not' but being ethical and account having identity of the person who owns it and doing the work too!!

Will you provide your name and picture for regular office job of your sibling too?? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

That is called IMPERSONATION. 

It is not about 'will there by any problem or not' but being ethical and account having identity of the person who owns it and doing the work too!!

Will you provide your name and picture for regular office job of your sibling too?? 

Of course, you are right, thank you for that.

So now if I delete my picture and my name and give my elder sister's information then can there be any problem please tell me, because I am a new seller on Fiverr

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, seo_tecnology said:

No mam I don't have any second account, I mean I am creating a fiver account with my elder sister's ID card, and keep that account with my picture and name, my sister's information is not given.
So I want to know whether I will have any problem with this account or not?

Well that's not a right thing to do. However it is better to discuss with Fiverr Support. They'll guide you better. Different personal details (on Fiverr) will definitely affect your account as it's sort of misleading. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Well that's not a right thing to do. However it is better to discuss with Fiverr Support. They'll guide you better. Different personal details (on Fiverr) will definitely affect your account as it's sort of misleading. 

OK, Mam thanks for good suggestion❤

• Like 1