Account flag, proves the platform's system faillure

Hello everyone,

I have recently received an email from Fiverr, mentioning that I'm no longer eligible for level 1 status. It turns out that my account was "flagged".
After contacting the customer service several times, and receiving automated responses. An agent explained that the reason is that an account that was "connected" to my account was disabled for violating the TOS.
I tried to explain to him that I only have one account which is the case for real, while they kept saying that the case was reviewed by a relevent team. 
My question is, do Fiverr know that there is something called a shared connection, and that multiple devices can have the same public IP address by using the same public WiFi ? Or they are just banning people based on suspicion ?
I have been working effotlessly on this account for more than 2 years, conforming to the platform's policy, and this is how I am going to be rewarded ?

It is really annoying when they just ignore your messages and close tickets without responding !!
If you have experienced a similar situation, please leave your experience in a comment so our voice would be heard.

image.png.6d783e56d6809af5cc039bcf7bdef318.png

• Up 1

7 hours ago, amine_badri said:

Hello everyone,

I have recently received an email from Fiverr, mentioning that I'm no longer eligible for level 1 status. It turns out that my account was "flagged".
After contacting the customer service several times, and receiving automated responses. An agent explained that the reason is that an account that was "connected" to my account was disabled for violating the TOS.
I tried to explain to him that I only have one account which is the case for real, while they kept saying that the case was reviewed by a relevent team. 
My question is, do Fiverr know that there is something called a shared connection, and that multiple devices can have the same public IP address by using the same public WiFi ? Or they are just banning people based on suspicion ?
I have been working effotlessly on this account for more than 2 years, conforming to the platform's policy, and this is how I am going to be rewarded ?

It is really annoying when they just ignore your messages and close tickets without responding !!
If you have experienced a similar situation, please leave your experience in a comment so our voice would be heard.

image.png.6d783e56d6809af5cc039bcf7bdef318.png

Contact @Lena or Fiverr support team

• Up 1

8 hours ago, amine_badri said:

They said they reviewed it multiple times, and your account is connected to another account in some way. Maybe the payment method is used by another account, there has to be something. Even if AI will stop gigs/accounts when something might appear to be breaking the rules, there's still a manual check being done. So it's very odd here, I think there's some info we don't know that Fiverr has access to..

• Up 1