I cannot communicate with Fiverr.

moft67

Question

someone accessed my account. As I sent the message Others have asked for email and money. I don't know what is going on here, When I saw this, I change password and make acc save. Shortly after that they disabled my account. Since Fiverr was my only source of income, my only choice was to rely on the help of fiverr customer support.  I couldn't communicate with any of my buyers or explain to them, I have sent message fiverr customer support many times But They are just sending me this reply the same reply over and over again, (( Thank you for reaching out to us.
After careful consideration, we've disabled your Fiverr account for violating our Community Standards policies.

During the next 60 days, you will still be able to communicate with your existing buyers via the active order page and access any available or pending clearance funds for withdrawal.

Please be aware that after the 60-day period, your account will be permanently suspended.

You can read more about your account suspension and withdrawing funds in our Help Center.))

i can't even withdraw my money , what should i do ?

3 answers to this question

Hi there, sorry to read this was the case with your account. This 'Restricted' status is there for the ongoing review of your account. If the account is hacked, it cannot be active at the time until the issue is resolved. Our Customer Support team has all the info needed and they'll be happy to help with this.

You should know that if you keep creating new tickets, you'll get the same first response with all the instructions and additional info provided. This is an ongoing ticket #11720980 and all other tickets were merged and closed, so please respond to that one only, instead of creating a new ticket with every response.

You should also read more about how to secure your account better, maybe add a two-factor authentication. You can find out more about it here.

Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

• Like 1

16 hours ago, moft67 said:

@ana_tomy no one has responded until now is that normal ? 

HI @moft67, I see that the team has informed you about this in the meantime, please wait patiently to hear back from them again since the review cannot be skipped and there's a process to be followed when an account gets compromised. If you have any ongoing orders, feel free to work on them. Otherwise, all you can do is wait till our team completes the review and secures the account. Good luck 🍀