How can I get more clicks and impressions?

ejazwali1

I will say this before others do.. you are offering lead generation services, how come you can't generate your own leads though? Make sure that you invest more time into lead generation and find creative ways to generate more leads, bring them to Fiverr, that way you can start getting more orders. Acquiring more orders as a newcomer is difficult, especially in a saturated niche like yours.

• Like 5
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ejazwali1 said:

Can you help me improve my spelling mistakes by visiting my gigs and identifying the errors I made?

Are you really not ashamed now?
You have created your complete profile and gig description with a chatbot. You also claim to be fluent in English.

And now you're asking us to fix the text errors. Cheaters get no help from me. I will not help you deceive innocent buyers.

image.png.16df9756f89e1bce7d1eaa8b25069daf.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Congrats! 1

How can more clicks, orders, and impression on fiverr?

Hi @ejazwali1, you can use your digital marketing expertise to help you get more clicks, orders, and impressions on Fiverr:

1. Impressions. Pay attention to the keywords that you are using in your gig titles, gig descriptions, and packages. Correct the misspellings you have and watch your use of abbreviations - make sure to use the exact terms that your buyers will be using when searching for your services so that your gigs will be relevant to their searches. You have two great reviews, so that will also affect your visibility in search. As you gain more orders and deliver quality work, your gig will be seen as more relevant for buyers when they search for your services (this is really the best way to get more orders and visibility on Fiverr's platform).

2. Clicks. Clicks are related to how attractive your gigs are to buyers when your gigs (along with all of your competitors' gigs) show up in search. Buyers only have a few seconds of scanning through the search results to find the gigs that attract the eye. If your clicks are low, that means buyers are passing over your gigs and clicking on the gigs of other sellers. Buyers can see your gig videos (so fix the typos there), gig images, your ratings, seller level and prices. Set a thumbnail image for all of your gig videos so it's easy for buyers to tell at a glance what service you are offering. Once your video is approved by Fiverr, you can hover over your video to edit and select your thumbnail image. The thumbnail image should only have 1-5 words that clearly describe your services. The goal for clicks is to get buyers to visit your profile and gigs.

3. Orders. Once buyers visit your profile and gigs, it is up to you to convince them that you are the seller who will take care of them and solve their problems. Your profile is your business card to your buyers, and how you present yourself here is extremely important, especially when you only have a few reviews/social proof. Communicate professionalism, credibility, and trustworthiness. Make sure you aren't promising results that you can't deliver (e.g., "watch your sales skyrocket") or selling yourself too cheap. You don't have to start at $5 prices. I think your Portfolio section is off to a great start but you could also take advantage of your gig galleries. You get 3 images, 2 PDFs (with unlimited pages), and a gig video to show buyers what you can do for them. You can also utilize the FAQ section more and think through your packages so that they provide the best value for your target customers. If done right, your messaging, images, and work samples will resonate with your buyers and they will contact you in your inbox to find out how they can place an order with you.

You are still new, so take advantage of what the Help Center and Forum have to offer you. Post less, read more, and you'll learn a lot about how to grow your business on Fiverr. I wish you the best of luck! 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, ejazwali1 said:

Many people are telling me to place fake orders. Will this be beneficial for me in any way?

Only if you want to have your account shut down. Do business the right way, there's no fast track to success (but there's a speedy path to exiting the platform if you try to cheat).

• Like 3
  • Up 1

12 minutes ago, ejazwali1 said:

Many people are telling me to place fake orders. Will this be beneficial for me in any way?

So, as I indicated in your other post, you indeed have no shame at all.
You have created your complete profile and gig description with a chatbot. You also claim to be fluent in English.
You ask us to remove the text errors.

And now you are looking at whether it is useful to have fake orders placed.

• Haha 3
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, ejazwali1 said:

Sir, this is my compulsion, and I am not deceiving anyone. If you help me, I will not use a chatbot.

To be truthful, you would need to set your English language abilities to "Conversational," and disclose in your bio that you use ChatGPT. You don't need to say you are fluent when you are not. However, your ability to spell does have an impact on SEO, so that would impact whether a buyer would want to work with you or not.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Sir, I have never thought about placing fake orders, and people were just offering them to me. Whatever I have to do, I will do it on my own, and of course, with the help of seniors like you. You suggested that I should not use a chatbot, so from today, I am stopping this practice.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Post less, read more, and you'll learn a lot about how to grow your business on Fiverr.

@ejazwali1, It might be wise to pause your posting on the forum and start reading. Read through my reply to you above if you are really interested in building a business here on Fiverr. This is a good place to start.

• Like 7
  • Up 3

• ejazwali1 changed the title to How can I get more clicks and impressions?