Yer lucky if you don't!

rabihumakhan

Do you believe in stars/luck? 

I personally don't. I think that hard work, dedication, and right strategy can always get you the fruits instead of thinking of being lucky to have suddenly catch them out of nowhere. 

The only kind of luck that I believe in is that we dunno how, when, and where will we die/meet an accident/find our love, etc. 

• Like 9
  • Up 3

4 minutes ago, rabihumakhan said:

I personally don't. I think that hard work, dedication, and right strategy can always get you the fruits instead of thinking of being lucky to have suddenly catch them out of nowhere. 

Same. Yet a lot of people create a profile here and wait for thousands of dollars in income, with little work of course. 

• Like 11

On 6/8/2024 at 2:37 PM, rabihumakhan said:

Do you believe in stars/luck? 

I don't remember where or when I read/heard this line but it goes like ..

"Luck happens when preparation meets the opportunity."  i.e. We need to plough the soil and sow the seeds and then rain needs to arrive on time. Or like you said - plan and strategize for long term. 

In general, people tend to believe less in themselves but they place much more faith in luck, almighty or even the latest fad about trusting the universe to give them things. Alot of people arrive here asking others to pray for them too. Everyone wants the rain ASAP but no one wants to sow!! 

• Like 10

Being born into a wealthy family is luck. It's not something you can strategize. A part of being successful is to have a good luck, but good luck alone isn't enough to be successful. Though, luck still plays part in this life whether you like it or not.

• Like 5