Account Verification Error

syedsameer660

Question

Hi Everyone,

I'm a new user on Fiverr and I want to publish my first gig, but I'm facing an issue. When I tried to publish my gig for the first time, they told me to verify my account with my ID. After completing those steps, I received an email stating that my account is verified and I can publish my gig. However, when I went back to publish my gig, it showed me the same error, saying I need to verify my account first.

Could you please guide me on how to resolve this?

• Like 4

8 answers to this question

Your verify is completed. If your network connection is slow it will have problem for uploading your gig. You can try again. I hope you can do it. Best of luck.

• Like 1

Hi @vectjal,
Thank you for reply.
but it shows me this error "You’ll need to verify your personal & business information before you can publish a Gig." when I try to publish my gig and then came to dashboard.
Or you know any relevant place where I can get my solution?

• Like 1

On 5/31/2024 at 5:48 PM, syedsameer660 said:

Hi Everyone,

I'm a new user on Fiverr and I want to publish my first gig, but I'm facing an issue. When I tried to publish my gig for the first time, they told me to verify my account with my ID. After completing those steps, I received an email stating that my account is verified and I can publish my gig. However, when I went back to publish my gig, it showed me the same error, saying I need to verify my account first.

Could you please guide me on how to resolve this?

Contact support team