Sharing gigs in social sites

kaiyummba

Question

7 answers to this question

5 hours ago, kaiyummba said:

Thanks it's a great help. Could you please let us know if we could be fla gged for sharing our gigs considering it might be marked as spa m. Thanks

While Fiverr wouldn't spam you for sharing your gigs, it's best to be cognizant of the rules of whichever groups and pages you are sharing your gigs to on social media. Alot of groups won't appreciate sellers sharing their gigs, especially if no other value or engagement is being added to the group by the seller. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kaiyummba said:

How do you guys share your gig in social sites, i.e, Facebook, LinkedIn etc. to increase your visibility. Many of the groups deletes the post as spam.

First Of all you have to collect those groups, who will approve your post. 

• Like 3

On 5/29/2024 at 1:46 AM, tech_ayeshanur said:

What to do first to get the first order in fiverr?

17 hours ago, Kesha said:

Hi! This is a great question. Check out my recent post on best practices for promoting your freelancing business on social media here: 

Thanks it's a great help. Could you please let us know if we could be fla gged for sharing our gigs considering it might be marked as spa m. Thanks

• Like 2

13 hours ago, kaiyummba said:

How do you guys share your gig in social sites, i.e, Facebook, LinkedIn etc. to increase your visibility. Many of the groups deletes the post as spam.

I also want to know about this.

• Like 2