What is the actual process from zero to the first sale?

big_shazz

What am I doing wrong despite consistently posting unique designs on various social media platforms and staying online around the clock to promote my Fiverr gig?

I've been diligently posting new and unique designs daily across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Quora. Additionally, I've been actively engaging in relevant Facebook groups, submitting unique posts to drive traffic to my Fiverr gig. Despite these efforts, I find myself staying up all night and day, constantly online, to maintain an edge over competitors, yet I'm still struggling to achieve success. Can anyone provide some insight into what might be going wrong or offer helpful advice to improve my results?

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, big_shazz said:

I've been diligently posting new and unique designs daily across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Quora. Additionally, I've been actively engaging in relevant Facebook groups, submitting unique posts to drive traffic to my Fiverr gig. Despite these efforts, I find myself staying up all night and day, constantly online, to maintain an edge over competitors, yet I'm still struggling to achieve success. Can anyone provide some insight into what might be going wrong or offer helpful advice to improve my results?

Hi,

You are putting in a lot of effort, and I truly appreciate it. I want to share some of my experiences that might help you rethink your daily routine on Fiverr.

• Sharing your Gig links on different social media platforms to reach out to your possible buyer is a good thing. But, sometimes things don't work as per our expectations. Please, be patient and believe that 'Things take time'.
  • You are a human being and you need rest and enough amount of sleep time. Staying online for 24 hours is not a good idea at all. Rather than being online for 24 hours, you can prepare a routine and be active during the working hours of your possible clients.
  • Be responsive when a client is sending you a message. Remember to try to turn your clients' questions into opportunities for sales.

Note: Being online is important but staying 24 hours is not necessary. If the buyers need any quick solution, they try to reach out to the sellers who are online at that time. But, it does not mean that you have to be online all the time. Choose a specific timeframe, be available at that time, respond promptly, and dedicate time to developing and acquiring new skills.

Thanks.

• Like 8

On 5/28/2024 at 4:53 AM, priyank_mod said:

None of these things lead to success on Fiverr!! 

Who told you to post daily on Social Media and stay online 24 hours??? 

Solution please ?

On 5/28/2024 at 6:24 AM, smartdezigns said:

YouTube Gurus

can you please give some of your Guru advice that can help me get some success

On 5/28/2024 at 6:07 AM, puspojit_biswas said:

You are putting in a lot of effort, and I truly appreciate it. I want to share some of my experiences that might help you rethink your daily routine on Fiverr.

• Sharing your Gig links on different social media platforms to reach out to your possible buyer is a good thing. But, sometimes things don't work as per our expectations. Please, be patient and believe that 'Things take time'.
  • You are a human being and you need rest and enough amount of sleep time. Staying online for 24 hours is not a good idea at all. Rather than being online for 24 hours, you can prepare a routine and be active during the working hours of your possible clients.
  • Be responsive when a client is sending you a message. Remember to try to turn your clients' questions into opportunities for sales.

Note: Being online is important but staying 24 hours is not necessary. If the buyers need any quick solution, they try to reach out to the sellers who are online at that time. But, it does not mean that you have to be online all the time. Choose a specific timeframe, be available at that time, respond promptly, and dedicate time to developing and acquiring new skills.

that's so nice of you, I completely got your point on stying online, and I will be very resposive whenever I get my first msg, but apart from that can you please elaborate 'Things take time'. does it means I just need to wait and be patient orders will come naturally or there is something more, please guide me brother. thanks.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 5/28/2024 at 7:03 AM, big_shazz said:

Start exploring the topics on the Forum. There are tons of the topics on the same question. Try it 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

On 5/28/2024 at 7:03 AM, big_shazz said:

Solution please ?

You're seeking readymade advice again because the previous readymade advice you received from inauthentic sources didn't work. If this doesn't work, then again you will seek tips & tricks for success from someone else. 

Self-learning is the best thing like @smartdezigns has advised already. 

• Like 9
  • Up 2

4 hours ago, big_shazz said:

Can anyone provide some insight into what might be going wrong or offer helpful advice to improve my results?

Let me show you one of the reasons why buyers don't contact you or order from you.

This is a scenario that often occurs:
I am a buyer. I noticed your gig and before I contact you, I'll look at your Fiverr profile to find out who you are.
This appears:

image.png.b6a4ee93d29bf79ffe741bc9d4d3dcf8.png

It is impossible for you to speak 4 languages fluently. The buyer immediately realizes that this is a trick to lure buyers.
The buyer is convinced that the language skills are a lie. He thinks that whatever else is in the profile and gig description is a lie. The buyer does not want to take a risk with you and will look for another seller.

Conclusion: Don't lie to your buyers.

• Like 7
  • Up 3

Hi, I need some expert advice. First, I optimized my gig with all the SEO hacks, keywords, and good images, and I'm sharing my gig link on social media. So, what is next? Should I just wait and hope that my first sale will come naturally over time, or are there additional steps I should take?

Please guide me if you can. I will be very thankful.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, big_shazz said:

Hi, I need some expert advice. First, I optimized my gig with all the SEO hacks, keywords, and good images, and I'm sharing my gig link on social media. So, what is next? Should I just wait and hope that my first sale will come naturally over time, or are there additional steps I should take?

Please guide me if you can. I will be very thankful.

You have to wait for new orders because you are a new seller, Fiverr will rank your gig according to time

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, atulcodex said:

I have received my first order in 14 months

So you can understand how long 😐

so, for 14 months you have just waited and done nothing ?
and how does it going right now

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, atulcodex said:

I was doing a job also along with waiting for order 🙂

yes that was my original plan but unfortunately I lost my job and still failed to find one so it is my only hope right now

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

14 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Or start a NEW topic!!

Sometimes I feel I should quit Forum too like "smashradio". His decision to quit Forum and the reasons which he gave are the most genuine ones and spot on too.

With the passage of time, Forum is getting cluttered only because of the repetitive topics and newbies are so impatient that they do not want to work hard. Believe me, I took some years to build my profile more stronger which was only possible because I did some research on everything regarding Fiverr and today, I am doing well now on Fiverr. It will be my 10 years in August 2024. 

I have also observed that people are quitting their proper job (9am-5pm) just because of Fiverr or to become a full-time freelancer which I find it odd? Do you feel the same?

• Like 5
  • Up 4

14 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

I have also observed that people are quitting their proper job (9am-5pm) just because of Fiverr

do you think this is not the ideal thing to do, as full time job takes your full time life/freedom

• Like 3

Hello everyone! I'm trying to track the performance of my gig, but I'm not sure how to find out where it's ranking for specific keywords. Can anyone please guide me on how to check my gig's ranking and which tools or methods I can use to monitor its performance? Thank you in advance for your help!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, milos_siena said:

Please don't use Checker tool or any other extension not authorizer by Fiverr.

I'm concerned about my gig's visibility. I copied my gig's full description and searched for it as a keyword on Fiverr. Initially, my gig appeared on page 14. However, when I removed the word "Do" from the start of the description, my gig disappeared from pages 1-20 for the keyword "Package design". I had applied filters for new sellers and online status, and my gig was visible on page 3 three days ago, but now it's not showing up at all. I'm worried about what I did wrong and how Fiverr's algorithm works. Can someone please guide me on when and how I'll see my gig again in search results?

• Like 5

7 hours ago, big_shazz said:

I'm worried about what I did wrong and how Fiverr's algorithm works.

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs

Quote: "In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily."

Fiverr's search engine isn't like Google. No one knows how it works. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

seller’s performance

how can I improve my performance when there is no order? is there anything else I can do to improve it so my gig should rank and I start getting orders?

• Like 2