My account is temporarily disabled. Can I make a new account?

mahtab1456

Question

Three days ago, I registered on Fiverr. However, I encountered difficulties uploading a suitable selfie, resulting in my personal information not being verified. Consequently, the Fiverr team temporarily disabled my account. I requested a second attempt, but they repeatedly responded with the following computer-generated message:

"After careful review, we regret to inform you that we are unable to provide another attempt at the verification process. Please be advised that the decision is final."

Given that they are not verifying my account and not allowing me a second attempt, my question is: Can I create a new account?

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, mahtab1456 said:

not allowing me a second attempt, my question is: Can I create a new account?

"now allowing me a second attempt" --- You have your answer in this message itself.

If Fiverr is not giving you a second attempt to verify your selfie, then why do you think it will allow you to open a second account? As per Fiverr's TOS, you can not open a second account if your previous account is disabled (or even if it's active).

You can only open a second account if the previous account was closed by your own will and not due to any violation or by Fiverr officials, which is not the case here.

• Like 4

@rawque_gulia

Where am I mistaken? I don't understand. If their automated verification system was unable to verify me, what did I do wrong?

I am simply requesting a manual verification or an opportunity to attempt verification again. I have not violated any terms of service. I have even offered to provide all my school and college certifications and am willing to undergo a video call verification.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2