I am totally lost with the new algorithm

majidshowghi

Question

Hi, My name is Majid, and I do motion graphics and animations on Fiverr. 
It is my 6th year on Fiverr as a seller and a lot of experience... I was qualified for top seller rank. 
For the last 2 years I have been experiencing a decline in my clients and around 4 months ago, my account was restricted for a few days due to some tax issue. 
Since then, My gig's impressions have gone down to zero. And that means literally no clients. 
I had a few dollars from past buyers, or another one from a guy I met in the hotel. 
But It didn't help to get buyer success to move up from 4. 
Those were very easy jobs and my clients were supper happy about it, so that means I had probably the best ratings in the private questions as well. 

Before, If I had some bad experience on Fiverr, I might lose my ratings for a 60-day period but then, again I could see a rise up in my statistics and a new opportunity to show up. 
But in the new algorithm, I am stuck in this situation. I have no ranks due to a reboot in the fiverr algorithm and I can not boost my success score either, even with new clients I bring from outside of Fiverr in person! I am promoting my Fiverr account face to face now :))
In the hotel, on the train, on the plane 🙂

It just sounds Fiverr doesn't want me on their platform anymore. 

Can you suggest some tips? Is there any way out of this situation? Any similar issues you might experienced?

• Like 19
  • Sad 2
  • Up 5

10 minutes ago, majidshowghi said:

Soooo weird. I think it is about the moment that some people show up and talk about that mockery "Private question" thing.
They always claim that there MIGHT be some negative ones in the private questions. 
The question remains; All everyone that much hypocritic to say other wise in their private questions?!
 I mean... 100 Hypocratics? It is just fun! 

Problem is buyers leave bad reviews by accident all the time... happens to me on a daily basis, so they might also misread the "private question". Which results in no progress in success score with us having no idea why and no indication how to fix it. Im in the samo boat on 4 success score since this all started. After 3 years of working on fiverr ive got over 5 thousan reviews and was a level 2 seller, the best in my category, i am now at a loss and do not know what to do. I doubled my work being always available to respond to customers even giving discounts and everything. But nothing has changed still...

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

5 hours ago, majidshowghi said:

It is my 6th year on Fiverr as a seller and a lot of experience... I was qualified for top seller rank. 
For the last 2 years I have been experiencing a decline in my clients and around 4 months ago, my account was restricted for a few days due to some tax issue. 
Since then, My gig's impressions have gone down to zero. And that means literally no clients. 
I had a few dollars from past buyers, or another one from a guy I met in the hotel. 
Those were very easy jobs and my clients were supper happy about it, so that means I had probably the best ratings in the private questions as well. 

Before, If I had some bad experience on Fiverr, I might lose my ratings for a 60-day period but then, again I could see a rise up in my statistics and a new opportunity to show up. 
But in the new algorithm, I am stuck in this situation. I have no ranks due to a reboot in the fiverr algorithm and I can not boost my success score either, even with new clients I bring from outside of Fiverr in person! I am promoting my Fiverr account face to face now :))

Can you suggest some tips? Is there any way out of this situation? Any similar issues you might experienced?

I feel the exact same way way, confused about what I did that was so wrong and pretty sure Fiverr just wants me off their platform.

• Like 8
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm having the same issue, I was a level 2 seller and I have over 1000+ 5 stars review and only 56 reviews from 4 star and below

Yet I've been stuck with Success Score of 4 and Level 0 ever since the new system was introduced

• Like 8
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, raff_cv said:

Sorry to hear that but you just need to keep on doing the right thing and stay focus. 

Could you please elaborate? What is the right thing I didn't do?
What do you mean by focusing? 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, majidshowghi said:

Is there any way out of this situation? Any similar issues you might experienced?

Yes, I am facing the problem with my main gig from more than 2 years. But not growing till now. Don't know why this happening. I have completed a couple of projects with all 5 star and personally asked them about "they are satisfied'' they said yes. But this still happening to me.

• Like 10
  • Up 2

7 minutes ago, designhub777 said:

Yes, I am facing the problem with my main gig from more than 2 years. But not growing till now. Don't know why this happening. I have completed a couple of projects with all 5 star and personally asked them about "they are satisfied'' they said yes. But this still happening to me.

Interesting! 
What is your selling level at the moment? What is your success score? 
How about your other gigs? What is your niche? 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

Same issue. Since the new update my success score stuck at 4. I had only 1 cancelation and completed more than 100 orders thanks to promoted gigs. And got good reviews as well. But until now my success score didn't improve once. It's stuck at 4 and now I'm not eligible for promoted gigs anymore. I don't know what to do. They just want us to leave the platform?

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Up 4

4 hours ago, majidshowghi said:

you success score stuck at 4, right? Same here with 4. It's stuck in 4 since the activation of the new level system. Though I am receivng so many new orders and so many 5 star public ratings, that means that clients were satisfied. But the score didn't up. As a result today I lost my access to use promoted gig feature. Now my career in Fiverr is in danger. I don't know how can I sustain in FIverr. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, fahimeh22 said:

But the score didn't up. As a result today I lost my access to use promoted gig feature. Now my career in Fiverr is in danger. I don't know how can I sustain in FIverr. 

Exactly. We are all in the same cycle. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, jellybeanhusky said:

Same issue. Since the new update my success score stuck at 4. I had only 1 cancelation and completed more than 100 orders thanks to promoted gigs. And got good reviews as well. But until now my success score didn't improve once. It's stuck at 4 and now I'm not eligible for promoted gigs anymore. I don't know what to do. They just want us to leave the platform?

same thing happened to me. I don't know what to do in this situation, but this will lose the revenue of FIverr since most of the sellers are not being able to promoted their gigs anymore.

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, jellybeanhusky said:

Exactly. We are all in the same cycle. 

The new level system is one of the worst decision FIverr has even taken. It will not bring positive neither FIverr nor Sellers

Edited by fahimeh22
  • Like 7
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, jellybeanhusky said:

It's stuck at 4

Soooo weird. I think it is about the moment that some people show up and talk about that mockery "Private question" thing.
They always claim that there MIGHT be some negative ones in the private questions. 
The question remains; All everyone that much hypocritic to say other wise in their private questions?!
 I mean... 100 Hypocratics? It is just fun! 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, fahimeh22 said:

I lost my access to use promoted gig feature. Now my career in Fiverr is in danger. I don't know how can I sustain in FIverr. 

Tell you what... I am in this situation for months! There will no saving ships. Your income will go down to zero like mine!!! 

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, majidshowghi said:

Tell you what... I am in this situation for months! There will no saving ships. Your income will go down to zero like mine!!! 

So we generated revenues for Fiverr and now they are destroying us. Very good gift from FIverr

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, kohinaichimatsu said:

Problem is buyers leave bad reviews by accident all the time... happens to me on a daily basis, so they might also misread the "private question". Which results in no progress in success score with us having no idea why and no indication how to fix it. Im in the samo boat on 4 success score since this all started. After 3 years of working on fiverr ive got over 5 thousan reviews and was a level 2 seller, the best in my category, i am now at a loss and do not know what to do. I doubled my work being always available to respond to customers even giving discounts and everything. But nothing has changed still...

Also just got notified that all my gigs have disabled for promoting so yeah thats fun too 🙂

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

56 minutes ago, dereck_s said:

I feel the exact same way way, confused about what I did that was so wrong and pretty sure Fiverr just wants me off their platform.

I feel the same

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, minh6a0 said:

And now today I'm unable to promote my gigs anymore

Just great.

Sorry to hear it man, I lost mine as well for ...... some reason I'll never know I guess. In the last 2 months I've only worked with repeat clients I know like my stuff so I wonder which one Fiverr will tell me would be leaving bad private reviews. Sadly after not being able to promote my gigs my impressions went from like 600 a day to 30. I hope you make out better than I did.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, dereck_s said:

some reason I'll never know I guess.

Yeah, 
For the last few months, I tried everything I could.
The ironic part is that Most of the reasons they claim it should be, should apply to everybody! Not only a fraction of us!
I mean, right... There are always some buyers who don't care and don't push the voting buttons carefully, Right!!!
But you can't say that all of us here in this thread, have "careless" or "harsh" or "bad" clients... And for others, it is all beautiful, scientists, healthy clients. 
Hypocritic clients (those who say it is great and 5 star, and then they leave negative marks on the private question ) are for everyone. 
Why They Impacted us only, and others are just Okay! It is just nonsense! I guess we will never know it, because there are no logic behind it. It should be some bugs or error behind this.  

• Like 6
  • Up 1