Reason behind very low conversation rate

perfectwork25

Question

Hello, greetings to all.

I have a gig on fiverr and the gig is getting some good impressions around 1500 impressions but the problem is that my clicks, orders are very less, clicks are just between 35 and 40. My conversation rate is also just 0.37% something and that too after 5 star rating. This makes me feel both a little demotivated but curious at the same time too that why is this soo? And this is still happening, even after I am offering my services for very low and cheap price, which is much lesser than my competitors. I know that sometimes due to less price, buyer may doubt the quality of work but as I already have around 9 5-star rating then that might not be a issue also as rating itself clarifies the quality of work. Even my thumbnail isn't that bad. Only 2 problems that I currently see in my gig is that my Gig's thumbnail has written in it unlimited revisions and words (which I do offer) but buyers might be doubtful about the quality then. And also my description is not that detailed, I have written a very small description.

• Like 9

11 answers to this question

I think you could consider having far less text on your gig images and maybe finding a way to make them pop. Imagine your thumbnails in a sea of a few dozen others on the page.

• Like 6
  • Up 2

It sounds like you've already put a lot of thought into optimizing your gig, which is great! To boost your conversion rate, consider refining your gig description to highlight your unique selling points and the benefits clients will receive from your services. Emphasize your expertise, commitment to quality, and the value of unlimited revisions. Also, consider adding more details about your process or examples of past work to build trust with potential clients. By addressing any doubts upfront and showcasing your strengths, you can increase confidence and attract more orders.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, analyst_junaeid said:

It sounds like you've already put a lot of thought into optimizing your gig, which is great! To boost your conversion rate, consider refining your gig description to highlight your unique selling points and the benefits clients will receive from your services. Emphasize your expertise, commitment to quality, and the value of unlimited revisions. Also, consider adding more details about your process or examples of past work to build trust with potential clients. By addressing any doubts upfront and showcasing your strengths, you can increase confidence and attract more orders.

Thank you, It might be surely because of my description as comparitively to my other competitors, I have a very less detailed description. I might need to refine my gig description.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, mandyzines said:

I think you could consider having far less text on your gig images and maybe finding a way to make them pop. Imagine your thumbnails in a sea of a few dozen others on the page.

Yes, it might be the reason as I have lot of text on my gig. But most of the other people who are selling the same service as me also has this much text. That's why I also kept my Gig's thumbnail like this.

• Like 5

It's tough when you're getting good impressions but low clicks and orders. Don't feel too discouraged; it happens to many sellers. It's great that you're offering low prices and have good ratings. However, buyers might be unsure about the quality if your description is brief and mentions "unlimited revisions." Try adding more details to your description to clarify your services and reassure buyers about the quality. Also, consider updating your gig thumbnail to better reflect your services. Keep experimenting and don't give up!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, perfectwork25 said:

Yes, it might be the reason as I have lot of text on my gig. But most of the other people who are selling the same service as me also has this much text. That's why I also kept my Gig's thumbnail like this.

I just searched "SEO article" and most of what's on the first page has minimal text, as the prompt that Fiverr puts right next to where we upload our images into our gallery suggests.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, mandyzines said:

I just searched "SEO article" and most of what's on the first page has minimal text, as the prompt that Fiverr puts right next to where we upload our images into our gallery suggests.

I have a gig related to rewriting AI content so it passes plagiarism and AI detector.

• Like 3