The account is currently suspended.

arafatshuvo129

Question

Today Suddenly I got a message in my in box and received a image. I am attached it here. and it says - Information: The account is currently suspended. To restore your account, please verify your bank card. Please enter and confirm your bank card details within 24 hours. Once verification is complete, your account will be activated. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. When I am trying to verify it redirects me on stripe page. But in my country stripe is not available. What Can I do now.

arafatshuvo129.webp

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, arafatshuvo129 said:

ut in my country stripe is not available. What Can I do now.

Hello @arafatshuvo129 please don't worry about your account being suspended, I repeat again everything is fine - Don't worry:)
Be aware this is a scam
, no need to proceed on this, these account usually targets new sellers and try to access their valuable card information.

Please continue your regular activities on fiverr and please inform the Fiverr support regarding this so they can take action on this >> support@fiverr.com.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi @arafatshuvo129please report the user so that our team can now take over and sort everything out. Anyone who violates our Terms of Service should be reported and blocked from the platform, so that everyone else can work in a safe environment. I recommend going through our ToS, and you'll find answers to any additional dilemma you may have, and feel free to contact our Customer Support team in case of any account-related questions. Thanks again and good luck 🍀

• Like 4