Client is not Submitting Requirements.

ahmad_freelancr

Question

Hi, as you can tell by the Title that one of my client has placed an order like 14 hours ago and hasn't provided me the required requirements to continue with the order. The timer has not started yet! What will happen to this order ? Has anyone encountered this type of situation before and how to handle it? Thanks!

• Like 7

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, ahmad_freelancr said:

Hi, as you can tell by the Title that one of my client has placed an order like 14 hours ago and hasn't provided me the required requirements to continue with the order. The timer has not started yet! What will happen to this order ? Has anyone encountered this type of situation before and how to handle it? Thanks!

Hi too

Have you tried sending a message to the buyer via Order Page? or Have you used a "Reminder" button? If not, then do it.

If your buyer remains unresponsive in next 2-3 days then contact Fiverr Support and request them to contact the buyer on your behalf.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

Have you tried sending a message to the buyer via Order Page? or Have you used a "Reminder" button? If not, then do it.

If your buyer remains unresponsive in next 2-3 days then contact Fiverr Support and request them to contact the buyer on your behalf.

I have done both. Sent a reminder by clicking on the reminder button and also sent a message via order page.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, ahmad_freelancr said:

I have done both. Sent a reminder by clicking on the reminder button and also sent a message via order page.

Then, I think you should wait for 2-3 days then contact Fiverr Support so that they can contact your buyer.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

His last message was around 5 hours ago that "i will send Shortly"

• Like 6

Just now, ahmad_freelancr said:

His last message was around 5 hours ago that "i will send Shortly"

Then he will send the requirements shortly. Just wait for next 1 or 2 days then if he has said that (will send the files shortly)

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, ahmad_freelancr said:

Once a buyer disappeared for 6 weeks after placing the order and then one fine day returned to share the order requirement, only to realise that my skillset didn't match his requirements. So we had to proceed with cancellation.

So it happens once in a while. Best you can do is remind them once a week, that's all. 

• Like 5
  • Up 2