Success score

Hello everyone! Due to my "success score," I'm not reaching the threshold for the next rating . I don't quite understand why this issue is arising, considering that:
- I've always delivered orders on time or even ahead of schedule to my clients.
- All of my clients have been satisfied with my work, and I've received only positive feedback.
- I've maintained good communication.

What else could be the reason?

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, violinvalentina said:

- I've always delivered orders on time or even ahead of schedule to my clients.
- All of my clients have been satisfied with my work, and I've received only positive feedback.
- I've maintained good communication.

Despite diligent efforts, many sellers, including myself, have noted inconsistencies and unfair deductions in our success scores, seemingly influenced by AI-driven assessments. It appears that efforts to improve performance do not consistently translate into score enhancements, while any encountered issues result in immediate score reductions.

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, momaidi said:

Despite diligent efforts, many sellers, including myself, have noted inconsistencies

The thing that many don't realize is that the success score doesn't just take into account public stuff you see. It also takes into account how you reply, if you extend orders, and private reviews specifically. Just because you got a good review publicly that doesn't mean you have only amazing private reviews. I had only 5 star reviews for months and my success manager from Fiverr told me that just because I see only very positive stuff publicly, that doesn't mean privately people left the same thing. In fact, it's very possible to have private reviews that are very bad on a 5 star rated gig. Either the person left that private review by mistake, they rushed, etc. 

So just because what you see seems to be very positive publicly, that's just one side of the story. I can say it from my own experience. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

10 minutes ago, momaidi said:

Despite diligent efforts, many sellers, including myself, have noted inconsistencies and unfair deductions in our success scores, seemingly influenced by AI-driven assessments. It appears that efforts to improve performance do not consistently translate into score enhancements, while any encountered issues result in immediate score reductions.

This post itself seems to be written by an AI bot. ☹️

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1