why my fiverr gig impressions going down,,or why my gig is disappear?

tajmina_lija

Question

8 answers to this question

On 4/20/2024 at 9:46 PM, nionkhan2020 said:

I'm also a new seller but I've observe something about impression that impact on many things about your engagement on fiverr, sharing gig, quality content of gig and right category selection.

On 4/20/2024 at 9:26 PM, tajmina_lija said:

still my fiverr gig disappear when Im in online

• Like 7

I'm a new seller on fiverr but im working on upwork since 2014, I have created 4 gigs and i got some impressions and few clicks but still waiting for my first order. please guide me how can i get orders here?
Thank you

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, tajmina_lija said:

I'm also a new seller but I've observe something about impression that impact on many things about your engagement on fiverr, sharing gig, quality content of gig and right category selection.

• Like 9

Elevating your Fiverr gig's position hinges on honing critical elements: Start by embedding pertinent keywords in your gig's title, description, and tags. Ensure your gig title is not just clear and descriptive, but also strategically peppered with essential keywords

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, tajmina_lija said:

still my fiverr gig disappear when Im in online

To make sure you are online: Go to your profile > hit preview fiverr profile then refresh the page then you can understand you are online or offline

Edited by nionkhan2020
  • Like 6

To learn and apply lessons from other people's success stories, you need to know more about them. Gigs that are SEO optimized promote your work keywords in creating a visually appealing gig website.

• Like 4