can buyer send personal information?

harshu808

Question

4 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, harshu808 said:

anyone tell me

Why do you need buyer's personal information? Don't you know that sharing personal information is actually a violation of TOS. You cannot share your personal details neither you can contact your buyer using their personal info. Avoid contacting them outside the Fiverr as well. Else, your account will be disabled.

I will highly encourage you to read the TOS again before doing anything else on Fiverr:

Link: https://www.fiverr.com/legal-portal/legal-terms/terms-of-service

Source: Fiverr.com

P.S. Please browse the Forum first before asking/posting your question.  

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, harshu808 said:

anyone tell me

So earlier you were posting every day about your account being flagged!! And now you want to exchange personal information with the buyers?? 🚩🤦‍♂️

Also just because there is a button available to start a new topic - that doesn't mean it needs to be used everyday!!

• Like 4
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

So earlier you were posting every day about your account being flagged!! And now you want to exchange personal information with the buyers?? 🚩🤦‍♂️

Also just because there is a button available to start a new topic - that doesn't mean it needs to be used everyday!!

No, I know Fiver has a guideline I don't share my personal information with buyers or I cannot contact buyers to share information if a buyer sends me personal details me or cannot contact buyer to share information but buyer send me the personal  information 

• Like 3

This is what the terms of service at https://www.fiverr.com/legal-portal/legal-terms/terms-of-service

says:

Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.

So if it was definitely required for the order (eg. for it to be put onto a business card that the seller was designing) then it would be allowed if the buyer entered it on the order page).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3