Gig stuck in draft after being active

plutosclothes

Question

This is my first time using Fiverr as a seller. I posted a gig and it automatically when into the Active section. A few hours later I needed to edit something and it seems the publish button doesn't work. The screen greys out like it does when I save the gig's progress and then nothing. Now it's stuck in drafts. 

I am verified so no issues there. I filled out everything I needed to that had an * next to it so it's not that either. 

Thanks all.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, plutosclothes said:

This is my first time using Fiverr as a seller. I posted a gig and it automatically when into the Active section. A few hours later I needed to edit something and it seems the publish button doesn't work. The screen greys out like it does when I save the gig's progress and then nothing. Now it's stuck in drafts. 

I am verified so no issues there. I filled out everything I needed to that had an * next to it so it's not that either. 

Thanks all.

It could be a bug, so try using a different browser and clear your cache, then try to republish your gig. If that doesn't work, you can always raise a ticket with support. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, smashradio said:

It could be a bug, so try using a different browser and clear your cache, then try to republish your gig. If that doesn't work, you can always raise a ticket with support. 

Thanks. I had a look through settings and it turns out it's asking me to verify my phone number (even though I already did that) and it says it's connected to another account but I have no other accounts.  So I guess I'll have to contact support. Thanks 🙂 

• Like 4