Happy National Haiku Day

Kesha

Happy National Haiku Day! I challenge you to get your creative juices flowing by writing your own haiku. It can be about anything but bonus points if it has to do with Fiverr. 😉 I’ll go first: 

Talent bloom brightly,
Freelancers and clients unite,
Community thrives.

• Like 15

As the forum rules state that use of GPT should always be announced, here is my entry. This took me about 30 seconds to create from beginning to end. If anyone would like to hire me, my rates start at a very reasonable $125.

In Fiverr's tight grip,

AI dreams twisted and sold—

Creativity weeps.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, emmaki said:

As the forum rules state that use of GPT should always be announced, here is my entry. This took me about 30 seconds to create from beginning to end. If anyone would like to hire me, my rates start at a very reasonable $125.

In Fiverr's tight grip,

AI dreams twisted and sold—

Creativity weeps.

Thanks for the contribution, @emmaki! I think we have an extra syllable in the last line. 👀 

• Like 8

34 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

Had family visit
Couldn't come on the forums
It's been a long week

Such a creative one! Hope you enjoyed your time with the fam!

• Like 8

Your calendar is on point @Kesha, I didn't know this 😅 there's really a day for everything haha. Here's my contribution though! One is for the bonus points 😉 plus a reference to my new Fiverr reality, the other is a reference to my current living reality here in Holland (rain is necessary but I'm over it now sigh). 

I wanted to write
The client said nevermind
I have a robot

It has rained all week
But I will keep on dancing
Hoping the sun joins

• Like 11

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/17/2024 at 6:26 PM, sabinespoems said:

Your calendar is on point @Kesha, I didn't know this 😅 there's really a day for everything haha. Here's my contribution though! One is for the bonus points 😉 plus a reference to my new Fiverr reality, the other is a reference to my current living reality here in Holland (rain is necessary but I'm over it now sigh). 

I wanted to write
The client said nevermind
I have a robot

It has rained all week
But I will keep on dancing
Hoping the sun joins

How did I miss this! This ode to AI is my fav. 😍

• Like 4