Lia from the Fiverr and how can I get a refund?

lopezbenz

Question

I ordered a gig  of  700$US.

The profile on this fiverr give for us the delivery result before and asked for me accepted it so I said the gig is not completed it yet so I will not acept it.

he said made a mistake and can not chanhe the ruels so for 60 days without any results wile I have paid

How Can I get a refund in 700$US?

Please, give for me the advice!

Edited by Lena
Rules Violation
  • Like 1

2 answers to this question

Unfortunately you both broke fiverr rules so both your accounts might be banned. 

How long ago did you complete the order? If it’s was less than 14 days ago you might get your money back. However you communicated outside of Fiverr and that’s the worst offence on Fiverr. 
try to open a ticket with support and explain them you paid for the service that you never received and attach screenshots of empty delivery ON FIVERR, not chats on the wtsapp

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, lopezbenz said:

I ordered a gig of Dr70+ of  700$US.

The profile on this fiverr give for us the delivery result before and asked for me accepted it so I said the gig is not completed it yet so I will not acept it.

he said made a mistake and can not chanhe the ruels so for 60 days without any results wile I have paid

How Can I get a refund in 700$US?

Please, give for me the advice

Unfortunately, no one can help you with your issue because you actually have communicated with your seller outside the Fiverr platform which is actually a TOS violation so Fiverr won't be able to help you. You should have done everything on Fiverr so that Fiverr could take any action against that seller. Why did you take the project outside the Fiverr?

Also, you are violating the Forum Rule 6 (not allowed to share/mention the name of your seller/buyer) on the Forum.

@Lena Please remove the screenshots shared by OP. Thanks.

• Thanks 2