Help me identify my weaknesse of my gig description. I'm Thumbnail Designer.

Stand out from the crowd with custom YouTube thumbnails designed to captivate viewers and drive clicks! Get high-quality, unique designs delivered fast—within 24 hours. Choose from versatile packages tailored to your needs, with options for revisions to ensure satisfaction. Receive your thumbnails in multiple formats for seamless integration into your videos. Elevate your channel's visual appeal and increase engagement with professionally crafted thumbnails. Order now and take your YouTube presence to the next level!

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, chandupa_geeth said:

Stand out from the crowd with custom YouTube thumbnails designed to captivate viewers and drive clicks! Get high-quality, unique designs delivered fast—within 24 hours. Choose from versatile packages tailored to your needs, with options for revisions to ensure satisfaction. Receive your thumbnails in multiple formats for seamless integration into your videos. Elevate your channel's visual appeal and increase engagement with professionally crafted thumbnails. Order now and take your YouTube presence to the next level!

image.png.166d6fe3a49fd0092beced20b43dc195.png

I ran your gig description through an AI detector tool, mainly because my internal detector (my brain) felt that it was AI. If I picked up on that, there's a chance others might too.

So, a friendly suggestion: maybe try giving it a personal touch by writing it yourself. If a gig description comes off as generic and lazy, people might think the same about the service behind it, and that's not the impression you want to give off when buyers read your description. 

I hope this helps 🙂 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

4 hours ago, smashradio said:

I ran your gig description through an AI detector tool, mainly because my internal detector (my brain) felt that it was AI. If I picked up on that, there's a chance others might too.

So, a friendly suggestion: maybe try giving it a personal touch by writing it yourself. If a gig description comes off as generic and lazy, people might think the same about the service behind it, and that's not the impression you want to give off when buyers read your description. 

I hope this helps 🙂 

Yup it was. Thank you so much 😊

I tried my own description. But it I didn't see any progress there and I felt mine one is so unnatural. So I tried AI generated description. I will try again to add my own description. Thanks for you kind help ♥️

• Like 4

4 hours ago, smashradio said:

I hope this helps 🙂 

Can the fiverr committee damage my account because of the use of artificial intelligence?

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, chandupa_geeth said:

Can the fiverr committee damage my account because of the use of artificial intelligence?

Not exactly, but if you copy-paste every gig, they might mistake you for a bot and suspend your ID. While there isn't explicit information that they will suspend accounts for using AI-generated content but clients might lose interest in purchasing your service. Fiverr does have Terms of Service (TOS) regarding user-generated content (the information you post in your gigs about yourself and your portfolio). You can refer to this article to see what Fiverr says about user-generated content.

Article

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, nezuko_writes said:

Not exactly, but if you copy-paste every gig, they might mistake you for a bot and suspend your ID. While there isn't explicit information that they will suspend accounts for using AI-generated content but clients might lose interest in purchasing your service. Fiverr does have Terms of Service (TOS) regarding user-generated content (the information you post in your gigs about yourself and your portfolio). You can refer to this article to see what Fiverr says about user-generated content.

Article

Thank you so much. I changed it ♥️😊

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ghoshradhe said:

It's good to see your Profile. it is good enough for a seller account. If you get an order from Fiverr, you should sell your services according to proper guidelines.

Thank you so much 😍♥️

• Like 4

On 4/4/2024 at 5:41 PM, chandupa_geeth said:

Yup it was. Thank you so much 😊

I tried my own description. But it I didn't see any progress there and I felt mine one is so unnatural. So I tried AI generated description. I will try again to add my own description. Thanks for you kind help ♥️

I get you and if you're not a fluent English speaker, it can be scary to write it yourself. But even if AIs spit out "technically correct" content at times, it doesn't always sound human, because it isn't. Using AI tools to help you write better can be a good idea - for example - you can ask the AI for feedback on what you can improve based on your goals, perhaps use it to help you proofread and even to suggest changes that you can adapt yourself. I'm not saying "don't use AI", I'm saying "use it for the right stuff" 🙂 I often hop on ChatGPT to bounce ideas, help me with research, or to organize my thoughts. It can be a great tool. But it writes like a robot because it is one. 

• Like 5