Is this in everyone's inbox?

mandyzines

Do you want to be able to continue to sell and keep all your Fiver feedback from the past? Of course that useful bit of information isn't in email. 

If so, ignore that email, because Fiverr Pro Buyer accounts can't sell.... you can have a regular account and a FPB account, but as the image says...

image.png.927d1443a00a58665f5e6e2f2cdb6ba9.png

Dear me... 

(https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360050063113-How-do-I-create-a-Fiverr-account#:~:text=Note%3A Fiverr Pro accounts are,Fiverr Pro%3A Creating your account.)

EDIT: Thinking about this, I'd actually ignore all and any emails like this. This is an automated email, that much is clear. But since anyone can join Fiverr Pro and most people don't know how the conversion works or the limitations of a FPB account, this is one way to easily get rid of a whole bunch of competitors very quickly with a little bit of underhand skulduggery. Just sayin'. Anyone at Fiverr want to consider cleaning up  this loophole?

Edited by emmaki
  • Like 6
  • Up 3

12 hours ago, emmaki said:

Do you want to be able to continue to sell and keep all your Fiver feedback from the past? Of course that useful bit of information isn't in email. 

Thank you for that. It wasn't an email, as in sent to the email account connected to my Fiverr account. It was a notification and pinned message at the top of my Fiverr inbox. Both the notification and pinned message are now gone.

Six months ago, I was sent something similar and when I contacted CS about it they said that I had been invited as a seller, so I clicked "join" and fiddled with a few things. Then, somehow it was this limbo area that I couldn't do anything in, but I figured out at that point CS was wrong. So, I have a page in limbo but thankfully it didn't impact my seller account.

At this point, if I ever do get a 'real' FP seller invitation, I probably won't trust it.

• Like 3