Your account has been flagged due to location inconsistencies

sriram_siva

Question

image.png.333c6e67cd3ea704e3cf59eae184bf1b.png

I don't understand what is location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. I'm not using any VPN or anything while using fiverr. I'm only living inside India and never went outside of India. 

And i didn't violated any of your terms of service. I'm always active on fiverr i never got any warning regarding this terms violation. I saw this warning message ( Image 1 attached ) and it says my level progress is on hold and expires on Jun 23,2024. And I'm seeing many questions in the fiverr forum regarding this account flagged due to location inconsistencies. Many people are affected by this. 

Even though you said that you reviewed multiple times, i didn't know what i did wrong. Can you please explain precisely what did i do that violates your terms of service. Because i think this is a mistake because of the fiverr new level system. I've been using fiverr since 2020 and I'm doing the same thing only till now. I need help with this issue. Kindly explain me what did i do wrong. Please help @Kesha @ana_tomy

Image 1.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, sriram_siva said:

image.png.333c6e67cd3ea704e3cf59eae184bf1b.png

I don't understand what is location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service. I'm not using any VPN or anything while using fiverr. I'm only living inside India and never went outside of India. 

And i didn't violated any of your terms of service. I'm always active on fiverr i never got any warning regarding this terms violation. I saw this warning message ( Image 1 attached ) and it says my level progress is on hold and expires on Jun 23,2024. And I'm seeing many questions in the fiverr forum regarding this account flagged due to location inconsistencies. Many people are affected by this. 

Even though you said that you reviewed multiple times, i didn't know what i did wrong. Can you please explain precisely what did i do that violates your terms of service. Because i think this is a mistake because of the fiverr new level system. I've been using fiverr since 2020 and I'm doing the same thing only till now. I need help with this issue. Kindly explain me what did i do wrong. Please help @Kesha @ana_tomy

Image 1.jpeg

I was very disappointed to see it. You can Communicate or get help from the Fiverr's resolution Center. Then see what happened. According to Fiverr's rules and regulations, nobody knows why it happened! 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, sriram_siva said:

I don't understand what is location inconsistencies or other activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service

Have you ever used your Fiverr account eiter desktop or Fiverr App somewhere else like in office workspace or your friend's house etc.?

Secondly it is useless to tag Fiverr Staff here as they won't respond to it or you won't get your answers because account-related issues can be solved by Fiverr Support only by contacting them. 

Edited by smartdezigns
Spelling Mistake
  • Like 2