My account disabled but I haven't violate any rules! Let me tell what happened ...

theniyamat

Question

I am writing here to get attention from Fiverr Staff to manually review my account. Because I firmly believe, my account was wrongly disabled without any warning.

Now I am writing the background here. I also write this to support but I don't think they manually review my account. 

I am writing to you with a heavy heart as I recently received the distressing news that my Fiverr account has been disabled. I am reaching out here in hopes of resolving this unfortunate situation.

Let me describe what I am doing that might trigger this:

As a newcomer to the Fiverr platform, I was eager to share my skills and services with the community. However, shortly after publishing my gig this morning, I encountered some technical issues with the gig video.

Today I published my gig. But the gig video is not showing. So I reached out to Fiverr Support. You can check the history.

Shortly, the video appears and the problem is solved.

But I learned a lesson. I uploaded a cover image for my gig, but it didn't show up as the cover image. Instead, a random image from my video was chosen. After research, I found out that I could set a desired frame from the video as the cover image after the video appeared. Which is new knowledge for me.

So, I deleted the video and re-uploaded it with the correct frame in it to set it as the thumbnail. Everything seemed fine until I previewed my gig on my homepage and noticed that the thumbnail wasn't aligned properly.

To fix this, I uploaded the video again with a modified version where the thumbnail frame was properly aligned. But then something strange happened. After some time, I couldn't log in to my account, and when I checked my email, I saw a message saying that my account had been disabled. Now, I can't even access my account.

I think the algorithm wrongly classified my action.

This news has left me disheartened and perplexed, as I firmly believe that my actions were in line with Fiverr's policies and aimed solely at improving the quality of my gig.

I implore you to kindly review my account and the recent activity associated with the gig I created and check the truth of it.

But if I did any serious violations of the rules, please tell me. I promise I will never ever in a million years will do that. And as a human being, please forgive me for my mistakes.

I assure you of my earnest dedication to adhering to Fiverr's standards and regulations.

Thanks! 

• Like 3

2 answers to this question

Also, After deeply thinking about why it happened I came across another reason. In the gig video, I am showcasing cleaning service website. I am zooming in to call to dummy number +123456789 to showcase call features. Also I am zooming to to and highlighting contact features of the website. Maybe fiverr algorithm think that as violation. But if any real human look into it, it will easily understand that I am featuring dummy number and also I featuring website features. 

Thanks!

• Like 2

Hi @theniyamat, this cannot be resolved here on the forum since here we're not Customer Support, and also per Forum Rules:

The forum does not replace or act as Customer Support. Contact Fiverr's Customer Support if you have technical issues, account concerns or questions about your project. 

I see that you've contacted the team already, so please wait patiently to hear back from them. Your account is blocked because of ToS violations, and the team will provide you with details.

Thanks for your patience.

• Like 2