My account Got Flagged

Hello @harshu808 

58 minutes ago, harshu808 said:

can anyone explain to me account be flagged in the future if i create a new account or if waiting to remove account flagged 

The account will remain flagged due to violations of Fiverr’s policies. Please be aware that creating a new account is a violation of our TOS which could result in your account being permanently disabled.

• Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Pro account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts. - Fiverr's Terms of Service

Thank you. 

• Like 4

• Lena locked this topic
2 hours ago, harshu808 said:

I did not now Is this time to quit fiver i am so worried after my account was flagged and I do not know what was wrong is this new update 

We can't tell you if you should quit Fiverr or not. That's up to you. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, harshu808 said:

I did not now Is this time to quit fiver i am so worried after my account was flagged and I do not know what was wrong is this new update 

Why quit? If you're getting same amount of orders as before.

P.S. Flagged accounts still get the same amount of impressions/clicks as of i know.

Edited by ahmad_freelancr
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, ahmad_freelancr said:

Why quit? If you're getting same amount of orders as before.

P.S. Flagged accounts still get the same amount of impressions/clicks as of i know.

No, my impression and clicks are down and not showing in search results. I contacted customer support but they said our decision is final and after review carefully. i cannot changed our decision 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

After the new update my account got flagged and also down my impression and clicks day by day ?

I am new on Fiver and also received 6 orders in the past 2 months after the update my account got flagged This was a bad update on Fiver as who are new on Fiver and have willing to work as a new and also day by day my impression and clicks goes down 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...