Security question

angelina_freya

Question

I really don't understand Fiverr these days, @fiverr_support. I opened a ticket mentioning that I forgot my security question password, and I was asked at the end of the day to send a 4-digit number from my previous number, which I did. But still, the issue has not been rectified. Can someone please tag the Fiverr support, please? The issue is I forgot the security question, but still, no solution. It's been close to two months now; I always thought the platform values me and my decision as a seller, but I am frustrated, and it's really affecting my health.

Fiverr support, please attend to my issue and let me reset my security question.

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, angelina_freya said:

I really don't understand Fiverr these days, @fiverr_support. I opened a ticket mentioning that I forgot my security question password, and I was asked at the end of the day to send a 4-digit number from my previous number, which I did. But still, the issue has not been rectified. Can someone please tag the Fiverr support, please? The issue is I forgot the security question, but still, no solution. It's been close to two months now; I always thought the platform values me and my decision as a seller, but I am frustrated, and it's really affecting my health.

Fiverr support, please attend to my issue and let me reset my security question.

Support can take a while to get back to you. It's easter, on top of a high demand because of recent changes to the platform. Support can't help you here on the forum. If they haven't responded to you for two months, I'd consider raising a new ticket with support. 

• Like 3