From Hopeful Impressions to Celebrated Clicks: A Fiverr Newcomer’s Quest for That First Order

Hello Fiverr Community,

I’m reaching out to tap into the collective wisdom of my freelancer colleagues on this platform. I’ve been here for a couple of weeks, watching the impressions on my gigs grow, yet clicks and that first order remain elusive. It’s a bit disheartening, but I’m determined to persevere.

Do you recall the early days of your Fiverr journey, the anticipation of your first gig, and the strategies that finally broke the ice? How did you convert impressions into meaningful engagement? I’m looking for that spark to ignite my path here.

Any advice or encouragement would be a beacon for me as I navigate these initial steps. Your insights could help transform my hopeful impressions into a successful first click.

Thank you and much love, appreciation and success to all of my freelancer collegues and by the way here are my gigs if you could identify any problem.

https://www.fiverr.com/ahmedelalaou622

Edited by ahmedelalaou622
  • Like 5

Hello! Some of the text on your gig thumbnails is entirely too small to read on a PC so I can only imagine it being nearly invisible via mobile. Also, some of it is cut off because it's too close to the edges. 

They also look like you used a template and didn't change it much. "Us" is everywhere. Are you a team or an individual freelancer?

Then there's the gig photo of a laptop. I'm not sure if that's very attention-grabbing.

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 1