about one month came in fiverr but no order yet . most of time of day active but unsuccessful

wpdev_squad74

1 minute ago, filipdevaere said:

No, it isn't.

Sorry to hear that. As of my previous knowledge, I learned staying online leads to increased impression, and then the client knocks and boom!

Then what is the correct process for increasing impressions?

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, sabbir_tareq said:

As of my previous knowledge, I learned staying online leads to increased impression, and then the client knocks and boom!

Share the source of your knowledge. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sabbir_tareq said:

Sorry to hear that. As of my previous knowledge, I learned staying online leads to increased impression, and then the client knocks and boom!

I can see that staying online since July 2021 has led you to get only 4 orders. :classic_huh: It's useless to stay online if you think you will get orders or impressions will increase.

Impression is actually related to your gig and it also tells you the performance of your gig. If your impressions are not increasing then something is wrong with your gig i.e. gig gallery is not impressive enough to grab buyer's attention. I am referring to gig gallery (not portfolio).

• Like 9
  • Up 2

There is a wealth of information on this forum posted by TRS and other successful freelancers. 

Please look under the category of Tips for Sellers and Gig Advice.

You can also use the search button and look for them.

Please don't repeat the same question that has been answered many times on this forum before.

Thank you.

• Like 5