Share Your Go-to Music! β€‹πŸŽΆβ€‹

Kesha

From soothing lo-fi to energizing rock, music has a knack for helping with focus and productivity. What's your go-to genre or song that helps you get in the zone when you need to get some work done? Drop some of your favorites below!

• Like 7

On 3/15/2024 at 4:49 PM, Kesha said:

From soothing lo-fi to energizing rock, music has a knack for helping with focus and productivity. What's your go-to genre or song that helps you get in the zone when you need to get some work done? Drop some of your favorites below!

I actually don't listen to music while working, as I need maximum concentration.Β However, my favorite genres are classical, pop, and R&B.

• Like 5

On 3/16/2024 at 4:50 PM, spaintranslator said:

I actually don't listen to music while working, as I need maximum concentration.Β However, my favorite genres are classical, pop, and R&B.

I get that! Sometimes it's so tempting to stop and sing along to the music instead of concentrating on the work.Β πŸ˜…

• Like 2

On 3/15/2024 at 5:04 PM, carminesannino said:

Hi Kesha.Β I usually listen to rep, especially Italian. For starters I often listen to Cookies 'n Cream by Gue (In this last period, I will change in some time).

Thanks for sharing this! The visuals in the music video are insane!!Β πŸ”₯πŸ”₯Β LOVE it.Β 

• Like 4

On 3/16/2024 at 4:57 PM, vovkaslovesnyy said:

Dark ambient radio is the best way to concentrate (the main thing is to stay awake 😁)

@vovkaslovesnyy Can't go wrong with Lofi Girl. 😍 My favorite is the beats to relax/study to playlist!

• Like 4

12 hours ago, tala_hughes said:

Ohh man, lately it's been traditional persian music! Especially from artists like Shahram Nazeri or Homayoun Shajarian. Love it ✨

AMAZING! Good choice. The music sounds so ethereal from what I looked up! πŸ€—Β I could definitely see how it would be the perfect sound for productivity.Β 

• Like 4

It changes all the time for me. I'm one of those "I like everything" people - yep, even country. It also depends on what I need the music to do for me.Β 

Yesterday I was on a hurdy-gurdy kick. A few days before it was a ton of epic bagpipe tracks. Last week Lecrae and NF topped my personal studio charts. I slipped a few EDM tracks in there and even an aria or two (Don Giovanni - can't go too long without Sam Ramey's pipes in my ears).Β 

This morning? Running through some of my favorite Hootie & the Blowfish tracks. Darius Rucker is the real hero over here, motivating me to finish this coffee and get after it 😁

• Like 3