Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies As a result, you are not able to participate in the level system.

irmedia11

Question

Subject: Urgent Appeal: Fiverr's Unjust Treatment of Dedicated Freelancers

Dear Fiverr Community,

I pen this heartfelt plea not just for myself, but for every dedicated freelancer who has poured their talent, time, and effort into this platform, only to be met with disregard and injustice. We are the backbone of Fiverr, yet our voices go unheard, our concerns dismissed, and our livelihoods threatened by an unjust system.

As a top-rated seller, I stand before you today, disheartened and disillusioned by Fiverr's blatant disregard for its most valuable asset - its freelancers. Despite meeting all metrics for the highest level of service, I found myself flagged for vague and baseless violations. When I sought clarification, Fiverr's representatives failed to provide any concrete details, leaving me stranded in a maze of confusion and frustration.

But my story is not unique. Countless others in our community have faced similar ordeals, their pleas for justice falling on deaf ears. Fiverr's customer support, once touted as a pillar of the platform, now stands as a mere facade, with tickets left unanswered for days or automatically marked as resolved without resolution. Link to official Fiverr forum is here: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/324143-your-account-has-been-flagged-for-a-severe-violation-of-fiverr-policies-as-a-result-you-are-not-able-to-participate-in-the-level-system/

I took to LinkedIn, hoping to catch the attention of Fiverr's leadership, only to discover that the CEO has been silent for months. Our cries for help echo into the void, while the LinkedIn page remains active, a stark reminder of the company's indifference to our plight.

We are not merely statistics on a balance sheet; we are human beings with families, dreams, and bills to pay. Yet, Fiverr's treatment of us suggests otherwise. We pay a significant portion of our hard-earned income in fees, expecting in return a platform that values and supports us. Instead, we are met with broken promises and a system that fails us at every turn.

Even the premium services we invest in, such as Fiverr Pro, offer little respite. Despite paying for instant feedback and support, the live chat feature is nothing but a broken promise, crashing repeatedly and leaving us stranded in a sea of frustration. Videe is attached. 

I implore Fiverr to listen to our voices, to acknowledge our concerns, and to take decisive action to rectify the injustices we face. Our community is the lifeblood of this platform, and without us, Fiverr would cease to exist. It's time for Fiverr to live up to its promises, to prioritize the well-being of its freelancers, and to restore trust in a system that has failed us time and time again.

Sincerely,

1.PNG

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

18 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, marinanp86 said:

I don't know. I think that if nothing is resolved here it is because there really is no union between sellers. The simple fact that those who were not affected look to the side is enough to not achieve a forceful movement.

I can see clearly that it's not been a month you have been here on the Forum so you don't know anything about the sellers (us) here. Every single seller has been affected by the new level system even I am. I have full 10 overall success score then it does not mean that I have not been affected, I have both mentally and emotionally. You are not the only one who is affected.

There is a strong union between the sellers which you have never seen here. I will encourage you to browse every other topic on the Forum then you will see the power of the sellers here. Secondly, we actually raised the same issue here but that thread got closed by Fiverr Staff here so it means they won't listen to our complains. So we have the only option which is get used to the new changes no matter what.. 

I have delivered late a few times due to simple carelessness, I'm talking just a few minutes.
Never has a customer complained about delivery time.
And who has not suffered a delay in delivery? We are people, it can happen. I don't see it as a valid argument to remove my services from search results.

Late Delivery is Late Delivery even it's a few seconds late.. We are people and we can make mistakes too, that's right but it's not possible on Fiverr.

This is why Fiverr has given us the option of Resolution Center (to use the extend delivery option) and to set the Delivery Time (via Gig Editing). So don't blame Fiverr for this.. About removing from the search results, I have already given you answers that it might be your private reviews which are not good.. or other sellers are performing better than you.. but you will get back to track soon too.. 

We will never know the internal evaluations. I have no idea what is going on there, therefore this system is contrary to seeking better performance for the seller, since we have no idea when we failed and with whom.

Yes, we will never know the internal evaluations but it's somewhat being shown via public reviews like Value and Quality of Delivery.. So just try to make your buyers happy and deliver quality services even if they are giving you tips.. 

There are many people here who feed their families by offering their services, it is not as easy as saying “you can't do anything here”, it is not fair that a platform that profits from the work of thousands of people leaves you out for no reason real and without any explanation.

Yes, you are right but "Never rely on a single source of income". You should try some other freelancing platforms or other side businesses too. I am doing the same.. It's the main source of income for me too but I am doing local projects along with it as well.

Think about this point: If you have lost Fiverr then it's a Fiverr's loss too (earning wise)

What is not normal is that even if you comply with everything, they discard you as garbage for a simple "error."

Unfortunately, it's their AI which is the main reason and this is their huge mistake too to launch it on Fiverr. But we will have to face it. 

Edited by smartdezigns
Updated Content
  • Like 5
  • Up 2

11 hours ago, irmedia11 said:

Subject: Urgent Appeal: Fiverr's Unjust Treatment of Dedicated Freelancers

Contact Fiverr Support because account related issues can be solved by them only. Not here.. And I'm sorry that you had to go through this! 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, abdullahhash94 said:

3 more days and my account will be dead all my effort to become top seller everything that i did for it will be gone 5 star reviews 200+ order all be gone I hate fiverr 

Why do you focus only on becoming a TRS? Trust me, I will suggest you to not focus on it. I have been eligible for it since 2022 (I guess.. don't remember clearly) but never made it yet. Because my main focus is to keep the flow of earnings/orders... not to become a TRS. That's all.

If you are earning and maintaining everything on Fiverr well, then it's more than enough. Also, if you hate Fiverr then I guess it's not a right platform for you. I know recent changes on Fiverr has affected every single seller here but face it now. And work hard on improving your scores / ratings as well. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

19 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Contact Fiverr Support because account related issues can be solved by them only. Not here.. And I'm sorry that you had to go through this! 

I think you are not interpreting what our colleague writes.
He is here precisely because he has no answer with Fiver support! As happens to many of us!

They also left me out of the search results, my account is dead.
In the rating breakdown I have 30 reviews with 5 stars and only 1 with 4. That's it, still my account is unrecoverable, what are the reasons? Late deliveries according to Fiver.

How is it possible that they catapult accounts only for late deliveries when all my grades are 5? Penalize me if you want, but don't close my account, it is totally unfair and frustrating that they play with the work of sellers in this way.

It doesn't seem to me that they demand professionalism on our part, when Fiver is not professional.

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, marinanp86 said:

I think you are not interpreting what our colleague writes.
He is here precisely because he has no answer with Fiver support! As happens to many of us!

I actually understood everything but the problem is that issue cannot be resolved here and nothing is gonna happen here. So only solution is to discuss with Fiverr Support.

1 hour ago, marinanp86 said:

They also left me out of the search results, my account is dead.
In the rating breakdown I have 30 reviews with 5 stars and only 1 with 4. That's it, still my account is unrecoverable, what are the reasons? Late deliveries according to Fiver.

Late deliveries is one of the parameters that is being used in the scores and rating as well. So you should maintain it well. If Fiverr has said Late Deliveries is the reason then it might be. It might take some time to get back to the search results because other sellers of your same niche might be performing well than you.. 

1 hour ago, marinanp86 said:

How is it possible that they catapult accounts only for late deliveries when all my grades are 5? Penalize me if you want, but don't close my account, it is totally unfair and frustrating that they play with the work of sellers in this way.

May be your private reviews were not good enough or someone reported you?.. who knows because AI is doing everything (every task for Fiverr).. nothing is happening manually except the evaluation for TRS.. Unfortunately, we, the sellers cannot do anything regarding it. We just have to follow everything whatever Fiverr says or asks us to.. No one is happy because of the recent changes here but it's what it is.. 

• Like 3
  • Up 2

6 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

I actually understood everything but the problem is that issue cannot be resolved here and nothing is gonna happen here. So only solution is to discuss with Fiverr Support.

I don't know. I think that if nothing is resolved here it is because there really is no union between sellers. The simple fact that those who were not affected look to the side is enough to not achieve a forceful movement.
In reality, if we sellers wanted, a massive claim could be made, and of course Fiver would have to at least consider the voice of the sellers, after all we are 50% of the operation of this platform.

9 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Late deliveries is one of the parameters that is being used in the scores and rating as well. So you should maintain it well. If Fiverr has said Late Deliveries is the reason then it might be. It might take some time to get back to the search results because other sellers of your same niche might be performing well than you.. 

I have delivered late a few times due to simple carelessness, I'm talking just a few minutes.
Never has a customer complained about delivery time.
And who has not suffered a delay in delivery? We are people, it can happen. I don't see it as a valid argument to remove my services from search results.

13 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

May be your private reviews were not good enough or someone reported you?.. who knows because AI is doing everything (every task for Fiverr).. nothing is happening manually except the evaluation for TRS.. Unfortunately, we, the sellers cannot do anything regarding it. We just have to follow everything whatever Fiverr says or asks us to.. No one is happy because of the recent changes here but it's what it is.. 

We will never know the internal evaluations. I have no idea what is going on there, therefore this system is contrary to seeking better performance for the seller, since we have no idea when we failed and with whom.

There are many people here who feed their families by offering their services, it is not as easy as saying “you can't do anything here”, it is not fair that a platform that profits from the work of thousands of people leaves you out for no reason real and without any explanation.

Fiver is what it is thanks to the thousands of sellers who work here, take their work with responsibility and commitment and comply with the platform's rules.
What is not normal is that even if you comply with everything, they discard you as garbage for a simple "error."

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

I can see clearly that it's not been a month you have been here on the Forum so you don't know anything about the sellers (us) here. Every single seller has been affected by the new level system even I am. I have full 10 overall success score then it does not mean that I have not been affected, I have both mentally and emotionally. You are not the only one who is affected.

Sorry, I didn't mean there is no unity here, of course I read the forum and noticed the support from many here, even those who were not affected. But I estimate that many people have never entered the forum because perhaps they don't even know of its existence, or it simply never occurred to them to come here.
I personally have colleagues here and they have never read this forum. It didn't affect them either and when I told them what was happening they didn't believe me much XD

I understand about late deliveries, I'm new so I make mistakes, for example I once delivered on time but they asked me for a review and I just didn't see the delivery clock again. I thought time had stopped. They are rookie mistakes that you don't know until they happen to you. I don't blame Fiver for my lateness, I blame him for taking radical action.

And yes, of course I am migrating to another platform, in fact I have been in another space for years, but Fiver captivated me with the clients and the dynamics, until this clear update.

Well, I have no choice but to migrate... it's sad, but my account doesn't appear in any results and no one knows it exists now.

Thank you and I hope you do well here or wherever you decide to start.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Never rely on a single source of income

True, Fiverr is not the only freelancing platform on the internet. We are attached to Fiverr and keep hoping they will understand the seller issue, but Fiverr is not listening to us. I have also decided to build my own network and switch to other platforms that care about the seller too.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, marinanp86 said:

Thank you and I hope you do well here or wherever you decide to start.

I wish you Good Luck as well. I can understand everything whatever you have discussed here but we are helpless as we are bound to follow the rules set by Fiverr. Anyway, I hope everything goes well in the future 🙂

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, rehman_b said:

switch to other platforms that care about the seller too.

Most of us tend to believe that we are important & they will/should care about us but everyone is replaceable - each one of us!!

Whether its a job or freelancing. 

• Like 4

On 3/11/2024 at 3:45 PM, smartdezigns said:

Why do you focus only on becoming a TRS? Trust me, I will suggest you to not focus on it. I have been eligible for it since 2022 (I guess.. don't remember clearly) but never made it yet. Because my main focus is to keep the flow of earnings/orders... not to become a TRS. That's all.

If you are earning and maintaining everything on Fiverr well, then it's more than enough. Also, if you hate Fiverr then I guess it's not a right platform for you. I know recent changes on Fiverr has affected every single seller here but face it now. And work hard on improving your scores / ratings as well. 

its not about becoming TRS its the things u get from it. From this new system my account will be gone it will never come on any ones radar simple with TRS u get in top 5-10% and then get more methods to engage people. How you think anyone can engage someone with this account once the level is ended. This account is basically like locked in a room with no key to outside plus fiver is like yes we have flagged your account, yes we will not show you in any metrics, yes you will not get order but if you have any direct client then use this account get an other give us 20% and wait 15 days lol nice how naive you are is amazing 

• Like 1