Your account is being reviewed

rabiul_rafee

Question

I have completed 19 order without any errors. Yesterday my 2 clients(both of them are new to the fiverr) share their whatsapp numbers and now I got this email. I have contacted with support they told me that It can take 60 days to revide. What can i do. Feeling so helpless. is my account gone?

Here is email from Fiverr:

''Hi rabiul_rafee,

Your account was flagged for attempting to conduct business outside of the Fiverr platform. We consider this a violation of our Terms of Service.

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed.''

Thanks,
The Fiverr team

• Like 3

2 answers to this question

Hi @rabiul_rafee,

Your account is under review due to communicating outside Fiverr.

This is a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

I recommend reading them again, to make sure you avoid any future violations in case your account doesn't get blocked.

Our team will get back to you once they make a decision, and let me just mention the decision will be final.

Thank for your patience and good luck 🍀

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @rabiul_rafee,

Your account is under review due to communicating outside Fiverr.

This is a serious violation of our Terms of Service.

I recommend reading them again, to make sure you avoid any future violations in case your account doesn't get blocked.

Our team will get back to you once they make a decision, and let me just mention the decision will be final.

Thank for your patience and good luck 🍀

In this case form my knowledge everyone get 2nd chance. That seller won't get another chance ?

• Like 1