Seller plus membership coupons

fareskaraali

Question

I have a seller plus membership for a while and one of the benefits of this membership is offering coupons for clients
I am doing that for a while and i thought that the coupon discount fiverr afford it
For example i finished an order of 200$ with 30% off coupon so the buyer will pay 140$ usually without the coupon after fiverr take the 20% i will get 160$
But i noticed that the fiverr 20% taked of from 140$ and i got 112$

What is the benefit of those coupons since i can offer the client directly an offer with 140$
I am loosing money for a while and i just noticed that

• Like 5

2 answers to this question

I have the same exact thoughts! I have just finished an order for that same price and I was wondering how it was possible I only earned 112$ from that. Maybe we should stop offering coupons at once, if it's more convenient for both the clients and us sellers!

On 3/6/2024 at 6:44 PM, fareskaraali said:

I have a seller plus membership for a while and one of the benefits of this membership is offering coupons for clients
I am doing that for a while and i thought that the coupon discount fiverr afford it
For example i finished an order of 200$ with 30% off coupon so the buyer will pay 140$ usually without the coupon after fiverr take the 20% i will get 160$
But i noticed that the fiverr 20% taked of from 140$ and i got 112$

What is the benefit of those coupons since i can offer the client directly an offer with 140$
I am loosing money for a while and i just noticed that

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, eugeniogrilli said:

I have the same exact thoughts! I have just finished an order for that same price and I was wondering how it was possible I only earned 112$ from that. Maybe we should stop offering coupons at once, if it's more convenient for both the clients and us sellers!

Coupons just facilitate simple discounting on order price between buyer & seller. 

Fiverr's commission will remain same always. Were you guys expecting Fiverr's commission to get adjusted against the discount in pricing??

PS Yes, we can directly reduce the price too without using coupons. Coupons just formalize it and may be give little bit of feel-good factor to the buyer in the invoice. 

• Like 3