Fiverr new level system has significantly damaged my business.

• 2 weeks later...

Fiverr new level system has significantly damaged my business. Despite completing numerous orders over the past two months, all of which garnered 5-star reviews, my success score inexplicably shows - 4 and my level - low performance. This is perplexing, as I've consistently received positive reviews for all my work in the last 3/4 months. To the best of my knowledge, there are no recent buyers who could have given me hidden negative reviews.

To make matters worse, all of my gigs have been removed from the marketplace. Since the implementation of this new level system, my gig impressions and clicks have plummeted to zero. I'm not receiving any new messages and orders, Even after running the promoted Gigs, not spending any $ with zero impressions and clicks. Despite having completed over 1200 orders, I find myself in a very hopeless situation.

I appreciate any guidance or assistance you can provide in resolving this matter.

• Like 15
  • Sad 4
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, ajommahmud said:

Despite completing numerous orders over the past two months, all of which garnered 5-star reviews,

5* reviews are actually public reviews.. 

2 hours ago, ajommahmud said:

my success score inexplicably shows - 4 and my level - low performance

Success scores is actually based on the performance of your gigs of last 2 years and it includes private reviews as well. You might have received a lot of negative private reviews which is why your success score and performance level are low i.e. 4.

If you are not getting impressions/clicks/new inquiries then it means your competitors are performing better than you. Do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

I also have the same problem, 1 month without new orders, just return buyers that give his review with 5 starts and even didn't improve the success score, Fiverr just give a lot of damage in the mental health... We are some people that this is our unique job 

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

• 2 months later...

Having the same problem with impressions since the new system. Even with the promoted gigs, the impressions are near to zero resulting in no new orders. My ratings and scores are all perfect, nothing wrong with them, but don't know why, the new system or algorithm has really made business vanish. No impressions at all.

• Like 6

On 3/6/2024 at 6:23 AM, smartdezigns said:

If you are not getting impressions/clicks/new inquiries then it means your competitors are performing better than you

I did this the other day and, interestingly, none of what I consider to be my direct competition to be had orders in their queue or many recent reviews.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Did you have any orders canceled by Fiverr support over the past 2 years?

I had about 9 orders come through in Sept 2023 which were all fraud/from a competitor who ordered and started the gigs without giving any actual details.   Fiverr support canceled them and it didn't hurt my account because they adjusted it THEN.   But now under the new system Fiverr support refuses to remove those orders that Fiverr support canceled from the calculations.   I filed with the BBB and the Attorney Generals office, but as you know that does very little unless a lot of people complain.

For now, I only service my regular clients and anyone new I tell them I'm busy.   I'm not going to make much of an effort to put $$ into Fiverrs pockets when they certainly don't care about their sellers and the impact their changes make to someone's business.

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

same for me., 3 month my gig not shown after going down from level 2 into no level seller. no new buyer. hard to get order. just old client. very hopeless situation. got 1.300+ rate total. almost all 5 stars, but have 1 stars and some 3 or 4. idk my success score not up, still at 4. and now it gone at market because negative impact. i have done some order that past 3 month but nothing changed 😞

anyone know how to do that? do i need to pause that? and does it change my ss? i have other gig that score 8 and 6. :(

• Like 1

Hi there,

I understand your frustration with the new Fiverr level system and its impact on your business. It sounds like you've been a successful seller with consistent positive reviews, so a -4 success score and "low performance" level definitely doesn't seem to reflect your actual performance.

Here are some suggestions that might help:

Contact Fiverr Customer Support:

• This is the most direct route to getting help. Explain the situation you've described in your post, including the positive reviews, low success score, and lack of impressions/clicks. Be polite but firm in requesting a review of your account and potential correction of your success score.

Search Fiverr Forums and Help Center:

• Other sellers might be facing similar issues. Search the Fiverr forums and Help Center for threads related to the new level system and negative impacts. You might find solutions or workarounds shared by other users.
  • Fiverr's Help Center might have official information on the new system, including how success score is calculated and what factors affect it. [https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us]

Analyze Your Gig Performance:

• While you haven't received negative reviews, there could be other factors affecting your ranking and visibility. Check your gig analytics (if available) to see if there's a drop in click-through rate, average order value, or other metrics.
  • Consider optimizing your gigs based on your findings. This could involve revising titles and descriptions, improving visuals, or adjusting pricing.

Focus on Communication:

• Since you're not getting new messages, pro-actively reach out to previous buyers who left positive reviews. Thank them for their business and see if they have any additional projects. You can also try reaching out to potential buyers who have shown interest in similar gigs.

Stay Updated:

• Keep an eye on Fiverr's announcements for any updates or clarifications regarding the new level system. They might be ironing out kinks or planning adjustments based on user feedback.

This situation is definitely challenging, but hopefully, these suggestions can help you navigate it. Remember, you have a strong track record of positive reviews, so focus on showcasing that and keep providing excellent service to your existing clients.

13 hours ago, john1991albert said:

same for me., 3 month my gig not shown after going down from level 2 into no level seller. no new buyer. hard to get order. just old client. very hopeless situation. got 1.300+ rate total. almost all 5 stars, but have 1 stars and some 3 or 4. idk my success score not up, still at 4. and now it gone at market because negative impact. i have done some order that past 3 month but nothing changed 😞

anyone know how to do that? do i need to pause that? and does it change my ss? i have other gig that score 8 and 6. 😞

delete or pause your gigs that have a low success score. keep only those above 6. the success score only takes into account active gigs