I am not getting any work for a long time

monimostakima

Well since the beginning of this month rating of my gigs dropped down,I don’t have cancellations. Does someone know how to fix/improve myself, and my gigs? I did try to change pictures, add videos, or change to new ones, but still, it didn’t help.

Capture.JPG

• Sad 3

Well since the beginning of this month rating of my gigs dropped down,I don’t have cancellations. Does someone know how to fix/improve myself, and my gigs? I did try to change pictures, add videos, or change to new ones, but still, it didn’t help.Capture.JPG.931924c610190d188a98567fbe042602.JPG

• Like 1

You have got two 3-star ratings. That might be the reason. providing excellent customer service and delivering high-quality work will lead to positive reviews, boosting your gig's visibility. 

• Like 2

I've recently published a Gig but I can't share my Gig. When I created an account, I couldn't find any option to add social media links. Now how can I add social media links to My Fiverr? Could anyone please advise me?

• Like 2

Go to your dashboard -> My Business -> Gigs, then on the far right hand corner of a gig there's a little chevron arrow that you click to "share."

However, we aren't allowed share our social media links on our Fiverr profile or gigs. That's why you can't find means to. Fiverr enables you to link Google to your Fiverr account for the purpose of logging in, not sharing anything.

share gig.png

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 11

On 3/8/2024 at 1:29 AM, monimostakima said:

how do i get more impression? or should i create new gig?

Start sharing your gigs on social media where your potential buyers are. Try to improve your gig image and research your competitors.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1