I am newer here,Can someone help me?

Hello @haipingyoung and welcome to our amazing Community!

Congratulations on starting your freelancing journey on Fiverr!

We can see that you are very eager to start receiving orders which is great. For starters, you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

Know that you came to the right place. The Forum is full of suggestions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

In addition, use the search bar to find any advice or information you need. You can search through topics or categories. Here you can find so many brilliant instructions and guidance from our skilled Sellers. The more detailed you are in your search, the better the result you will get.

Good luck! 🍀 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, Lena said:

Hello @haipingyoung and welcome to our amazing Community!

Congratulations on starting your freelancing journey on Fiverr!

We can see that you are very eager to start receiving orders which is great. For starters, you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

Know that you came to the right place. The Forum is full of suggestions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

In addition, use the search bar to find any advice or information you need. You can search through topics or categories. Here you can find so many brilliant instructions and guidance from our skilled Sellers. The more detailed you are in your search, the better the result you will get.

Good luck! 🍀 

We are blessed for your valuable support, thank you so much Fiverr community 🫰

• Like 8

• Lena locked this topic