Whats Fiverr Plan for New Seller

mike_builderall

• 4 weeks later...

So sellers are reliant on Fiverr funneling clients your way. Down the road after about 20 orders you'll be able to promote to get a potential leg up but you're not there yet. Right now all you can really do is make sure your profile and gig's are on point and wait. The more niche a gig is typically the shorter you'll have to wait but honestly most anything digital now a days has plenty of seasoned reviewed sellers.

• Like 10
  • Up 1

Fiverr just wanted an experienced person with good manners. In this recent level system, buyers can express different types of opinions after completing an order.  seller behavior, communication, direction followed, service as described, value for money, would you suggest, and many more. So, if you are focused on your skills, then you are in the right place, and the Fiverr algorithm will help you get orders. If you failed to express what you were doing, then you need to improve more!

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Selling on Fiverr has become very very hard, So if you are dreaming of earning a dollar quickly it should make some time & hard work.

In my experience, I learn those things:

1. Narrow down your niche 
  2. Before you create any gig make sure it has low competitor keyword 
  3. Attractive Gig image or informative video less than 75 seconds.
  4. Use Social Media to generate traffic on your gig.
  5. Use Cold outreach to your potential client
  6. Make your professional brand your social media

I hope this is helpful for you

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, genious_rabbani said:

Selling on Fiverr has become very very hard, So if you are dreaming of earning a dollar quickly it should make some time & hard work.

In my experience, I learn those things:

1. Narrow down your niche 
  2. Before you create any gig make sure it has low competitor keyword 
  3. Attractive Gig image or informative video less than 75 seconds.
  4. Use Social Media to generate traffic on your gig.
  5. Use Cold outreach to your potential client
  6. Make your professional brand your social media

I hope this is helpful for you

Thank you for the information 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, yextmozcitation said:

Fiverr just wanted an experienced person with good manners. In this recent level system, buyers can express different types of opinions after completing an order.  seller behavior, communication, direction followed, service as described, value for money, would you suggest, and many more. So, if you are focused on your skills, then you are in the right place, and the Fiverr algorithm will help you get orders. If you failed to express what you were doing, then you need to improve more!

Thank you 👍

• Like 3