How to improve gig

roger1127

4 minutes ago, roger1127 said:

Good day to each and everyone:

I'm just a newbie here on Fiverr, may I know what is meant by "impression" on Fiverr gig? And also what is meant by "click"?

Thanks!

God bless us all!

Read the following article:

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010750318-Viewing-Gig-statistics

Source: Fiverr Help Center (Fiverr Help Center > Selling on Fiverr > Statistics & seller dashboards)

• Like 13

• 2 weeks later...

Good day everyone!

I've been in Fiverr for almost one month already but sad to say I haven't received a message coming from legitimate buyers what's wrong with my account or gigs as the case may be?

Kindly give me some suggestions what to do or not to do.

Thank you and God bless us all!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, roger1127 said:

Good day everyone!

What is brief?

So, on Fiverr, there's something called a "Brief." It's like a tool for people who want to buy something. Let's say you want a special project done, like a logo design or writing a blog post. With the Brief, you can tell the sellers exactly what you need, how much money you're willing to spend, and when you need it by.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, roger1127 said:

Good day everyone!

I've been in Fiverr for almost one month already but sad to say I haven't received a message coming from legitimate buyers what's wrong with my account or gigs as the case may be?

Kindly give me some suggestions what to do or not to do.

I will highly recommend you to complete this valuable course to understand the Fiverr algorithm deeply

https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

• Like 7

On 2/22/2024 at 12:31 AM, atulcodex said:

So, on Fiverr, there's something called a "Brief." It's like a tool for people who want to buy something. Let's say you want a special project done, like a logo design or writing a blog post. With the Brief, you can tell the sellers exactly what you need, how much money you're willing to spend, and when you need it by.

Thank you so much for answering my concern. In short, brief is for the buyer to comply with and not for the seller amni right?

• Like 7

4 hours ago, roger1127 said:

Good day everyone!

To be honest I have a hard time in finding the up date of my rank here on community.where to find it in an easiest way? Thank you.

Don't look or check for your gig ranking. Instead you should check the status on your clicks and impressions. That will tell you the performance of your gigs. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

On 2/25/2024 at 9:53 PM, smartdezigns said:

Don't look or check for your gig ranking. Instead you should check the status on your clicks and impressions. That will tell you the performance of your gigs. 

Thanks for replying 

• Like 7

I've been on Fiverr for almost two months already but unfortunately, I haven't got a legit buyer. What's wrong with my Fiverr account? Is it due to my poor presentations of gigs? Or is it because I'm just a beginner on Fiverr business? Please help! 

Thank you!

• Like 11

On 3/3/2024 at 11:18 PM, pranto975 said:

The market is saturated, you have to be patient. 2 months is nothing, there are people who have got their first order after more than a year passed.

Thank you so much for such an enlightening responses God bless my friend 

• Like 6

On 3/4/2024 at 1:16 AM, shihabahamednr said:

gig tittle, image and description need improve.

Ta

On 3/4/2024 at 1:16 AM, shihabahamednr said:

gig tittle, image and description need improve.

Thanks!

• Like 7

Impressions on Fiverr refer to the number of times your gig thumbnail has been viewed by users in search results, category pages, or through Fiverr's promotional features. Clicks, on the other hand, represent the number of times users have clicked on your gig thumbnail to view your gig details page. Both impressions and clicks are important metrics to monitor as they indicate the visibility and engagement of your gig with potential buyers.

• Like 7