Very long term best selling gig denied

jymsym

Question

Hi guys.

I like to change my gig text every now and then. I did so this afternoon and added in theses and academic papers (meaning university research papers). My gig was immediately denied by Fiverr. I then asked them to look at it again. And they just said it's still denied you shouldn't have used "academic".

I'm from the UK, and to us, academic papers mean anything at the MSc or PhD level, certainly not school children's essays! I would obviously change it to say research papers, but Fiverr just doesn't seem to understand. Then they rub salt in the wound by telling me where to go to set up a good gig!!

Does anyone know a way of getting a denied gig back?

• Like 2

8 answers to this question

There have been a few cases recently where Fiverr denied the gig completely after the change in the gig title. AI is the primary culprit in such cases, where it flags even old & successful gigs on the basis of keywords. 

Ideal way would be to reach out to your success manager (if you're a SP Premium subscriber) and ask for help. I had an issue with my gig a couple of years back where support wasn't really helpful. Then after my SOS email, my Success Manager stepped in and helped me restore the gig. 

• Like 5
  • Up 2

40 minutes ago, jymsym said:

I did so this afternoon and added in theses and academic papers (meaning university research papers)

I'm not sure what you mean. You can't offer university research papers either. Anything academic is forbidden, .

• Like 1

Cheers, yes I've reached out to Michelle. It would be great if it was resolved. I hate AI generated content (it's repetitive) so maybe it's got more to learn about keywords!

• Like 1

Just now, visualstudios said:

I'm not sure what you mean. You can't offer university research papers either. Anything academic is forbidden, .

Oh. But I do theses for MScs and PHDs. It's proofreading I don't write anything

• Like 1