My Fiverr Profile is down and I am worried!! Help Me!!

fatma_khn

Hello there, I hope this message finds you well. I would like to bring to your attention that my Fiverr profile has not been receiving any orders for the past 2 to 3 months. As a dedicated Fiverr user since 2020, I encountered a setback with my first order cancellation in November 2023, which unfortunately affected my profile's visibility and ranking. Currently, my profile appears on the 6th page of my targeted keyword, and I am seeking guidance on how to improve my profile's reach. I would be grateful for any advice or support you may provide. Thank you for your time and assistance.

Screenshot 2024-02-29 080550.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

If you search the forum, you will find a large number of posts written on this topic. They are written in clearly by Top Rated Sellers and experienced people. I am sure you will find lots of information there. 

In brief, my advice is that you should try to resolve the issue which you think caused your account visibility to go down. You can also try to change your tags a little bit and see if that increases your impressions.

Try changing your gig description and add some extra services to bring in clients.

Thanks.

• Like 4

This subject has been covered 100s of times on the forum,  take the time to read the pinned posts and use the search function to look for high quality content from experienced freelancers. 

• Like 6
  • Up 2