Are buyers not informed well enough about the new review system?

I am really not sure about this topic because I have never been on the buyers side on this platform. But these couple of days, as hard as it's already been with the new leveling system going from level 2 to 0 overnight, I have been met with another problem. After finally somewhat understanding how the new leveling system works (even tho I think some of the features and gig scores are COMPLETELY misscalculated) I noticed that buyers "missclick" on reviews. I have been delivering orders in a lot less time than usual, been more communicative and responsive, and somehow buyers chose to say: "Where you can improve: delivery time, responsiveness, politeness". This piqued my interest and I started messaging buyers after completing orders and getting reviews from them. Turns out none of them knew what they were doing and thought those were the things I was GOOD at. Only one buyer was kind enough to change it through customer support, but the rest just tarnish my gig score... I do not know what to do about this problem, I don't know if this is just a missjudgement on Fiverr's side on how much the buyers pay attention. (Blurred buyers names for obvious reasons)

image.png.55e71660609e1a8d15b5bf2347fa5187.png

image.png.27345530ca560cc4b612ba18b56c04af.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Yes, you can say, "Is there anything I could have done to make your experience better?"  Or, "Thanks for the order, is there anything that I could have improved?" But the almost demand with the sad face to guilt them is clearly manipulative.  @Kesha has written extensively on this, you may want to read the threads. 

• Like 3
  • Up 6

1 minute ago, newsmike said:

Yes, you can say, "Is there anything I could have done to make your experience better?"  Or, "Thanks for the order, is there anything that I could have improved?" But the almost demand with the sad face to guilt them is clearly manipulative.  @Kesha has written extensively on this, you may want to read the 

I was just reading all of that now, still doesnt fix the problem tho, and asking for buyers to change reviews is they have made a mistake is quite scary to do aswell..

• Like 1

Just now, kohinaichimatsu said:

I was just reading all of that now, still doesnt fix the problem tho, and asking for buyers to change reviews is they have made a mistake is quite scary to do aswell..

I understand.  But it's your profile, do as you wish.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

On 2/28/2024 at 5:45 AM, faisaltushar said:

Be careful next time about what you say to the customer in their inbox as TOS violation can disable your account without any prior notice. Also, I do think that the new level system is broken.

Yeah I started asking for feedback on where I can improve in other words as Kesha said.

• Like 1