Your account is being reviewed

Guest wasi_toimur

Question

Guest wasi_toimur

Your account was flagged for attempting to conduct business outside of the Fiverr platform. We consider this a violation of our .

As a result, your account is currently under review by our Trust and Safety team. During this period of review, you will be able to complete your active orders. However, you cannot place or receive new orders nor can you communicate with users, other than your Buyers/Sellers within an existing and active order. This decision was taken after careful consideration and cannot be reversed. I have got this message from fiverr please suggest me what should i do. Thank you in advance

2 answers to this question

If you were actually trying to conduct business outside of the Fiverr platform, there is not much we can do or suggest. As Fiverr mentioned, they are reviewing your account. If they find you guilty of violating their Terms of Service, they might issue a warning or ban your account.

• Like 1

Hi @wasi_toimur,

This review process will take some time, so please wait patiently to hear back from the team.

In the meantime, you can complete any orders currently in progress, however, you won't be able to get new ones.

I highly recommend reading our Terms of Service and Forum Rules, you'll see that this was a violation indeed and the cause for the restriction.

• Like 1